Reviews for The Thief of Time
ppp chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
Enchanting Bewitching story. I love it.
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
wow loved this chapter and things are beginning to heat up with Sirius. When is she going to start changing things for the better? Looking forward to the next update
Sets in the West chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I love the interactions! You've managed to write Sirius, Lily, Remus, Petunia, the Evans and Severus with such emotional depth, even though we don't really know the "real" them in the real series- we only see the olded, jaded versions. But you have brought them to life and done it with such care and precision, that I can actually understand why they were the way they were in the books, since J.K. never went into depth much besides what we 'needed' to know. We even got to see Snape's mom and Sirius' uncle. This is fantastic. Unfortunately, I may fall asleep soon because it's two thirty a.m. here, but I can promise that I'll read the rest tomorrow night and review. It's really a shame this story doesn't have more exposure on this site because it's stunning.
Sets in the West chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Wow! You're incredible! I'm not kissing ass right now- I mean it when I say you're a better writer than J.K. Rowling. You put in way more detail, you're able to convey the emotions so much better. I spied in your bio that you're writing your own novel, and I really hope that you let us know the title when (and I stress the word "when", because I know whatever you write will be picked up) it gets published so I can get a copy. I have been reading on this site for over two years and I have never come across a story that I liked enough to put in my favorites. I love the way you tied in actual events from the book but managed to twist it in a believable way. Hermione as Lily Evans sister has definitely never been done before, and I'm just stunned by the way you're able to keep Hermione so in character even in this situation. The chain of events that led to her discovering what happened (i.e., her first throught upon waking was that it had just been a dream, and the way she thought about the list of things she had to do for the day). You make her so real. lol. That's the only way I can think of to describe it. Anyway, great chapter, I'm off to go read the next.
Sets in the West chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I have been reading fanfiction for many years now, and never have I ever come across a story with such a powerful Prologue. I usually don't even like time-turner fics because they're all the same, with boring cliches done over and over again. But I liked your summary (I thought the "thinking up fun ways to kill Peter" line was funny), so I gave it a try, and I am positively blown away! I am certain that this is the only story that not only has a lost, fourth Hallow in it, but it's definitely the only one that has such an emotional beginning. Harry sacrificing himself to send Hermione to rewrite history is brilliance at its best. Harry was always a creature driven by emotions, so I can see it happening. I also love how descriptive you are! I could see it all happening in my head, like I was a part of the story. I could feel the emotions as Harry felt them. The last line was so powerful and it has me begging for more. This story is an automatic favorite and you are already my new favorite author. Now, I'm on to the next chapter. Cheers!
SiriuslyLoveBound chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Ah... They are the two cutest when they're together! I'm really happy that they are all on speaking terms again and right before his birthday too! Ah, I absolutely LOVE it! Please update soon!

~SiriuslyLoveBound
blue artemis chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
I really enjoy this story and I love your Sirius.
gooberhead11750 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
This is my ALL-TIME favorite story! Out of all the stories on my favorite list this one is by far the best (plot and writing quality)! I'm a sucker for a good time-travel story and this is a GREAT time-travel story! And the fact that you've updated a couple times in the past few days helps! KEEP WRITING! This story is AMAZING!
remuslives23 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
I'm glad Hermione removed the stick that was up her arse last chappie and has stopped being the nasty, but fairly accurate name James called her last chapter. Sirius is being very sweet, although I'd like to see some resolution of the Remus thing. WAS he upset because he likes Hermione and she's sending him pretty mixed signals? She still is - treating him like more than a friend, but not quite a boyfriend (and she wonders why she's called a tease?)

Sorry if I've offended you with my Hermione-bashing. I get very protective of my pups. :) You've done a marvellous job with this fic. Even if it wasn't your intention for me to see Hermione in this light, to get me this pissed off with a character is quite an achievement and says a lot about your quality as a writer so well done you!

I'm really quite interested in how you're going to finish this off - looking forward to reading more.
queenelfina chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Awesome! I also love that you dont take forever to update. Keep up the good work.
remuslives23 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Wow. Ok, was it just me or was Hermione an unbearable bitch here? I feel for her because she's confused, but she's an older woman in a teenager's body - she knows what she's doing to these boys. I really felt for Sirius and Remus here. Hm, next chappie...
Olorime chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Oh I love this story; although I don't know how you are going to work out such a complicated plot.

Hopefully you update soon; I am so eager to see what happens next (btw I love your Sirius).
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
OMGez xD

Crookshanks almost tried to kill James? x'D Well that was something. There's allways something in every chapter, that, I know, will make me laughf for the rest of the day ;DD

Also this chapter was extra sweet. They look so nice together..

((Hey.. I've got words to decribe it! Atlast! x'DD))

Can't wait for next chapter! I believe it's gonna be fun. 'Cause I like shopping & romance. Cute again

& also because I'm kinda bored, 'cause Ur the only one uploading the Fic's in my favs.. *crosses her arms again* That's not fear!

Well, atlast your fic is great enough, to, emm.. Don't know how to say that in english T.T

In other words - It's so good, I don't care about the other "sleeping" ones ;DD

Believe me, I'm not "overtelling" it

So what was I talking..? ermm.. Sorry for the change of theme

More more MORE! Please? *looks whit an expression of an angel & tries to hide the tail of devil* He he..
BringTheNight chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
This chapter was just as amazing as the others, of course. I was so excited to see that you updated so quickly, and I hope you do it again soon... love this story!
Chelsea chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Wow! I love your story. It is so well written and keeps me on my toes. I love timetravel fics but yours surpasses anything I have ever read. Keep up the great work and please please update soon.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »