Reviews for The Thief of Time
Bella67x chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Aww. They're in love! Sort of. Well...they'll get there eventually.

You know what I was thinking of? Where's lucius? Isn't he in their year/time? No other past stories have him either. I wonder why.

Also I wanted to know if you were going to show how the actions of the past people were affecting the people in the future. Like hermione is gone right? Well how are harry and ron doing? And what about Sirius and Remus? I'm sure he didn't get the motor bike permit that way... Right? Anywho, fantastic story! I cant wait for the next update!
diamond-helen chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Aw, i think ive melted into a puddle of goo at the sweetness of it all. Lovely!
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
...

Well, I have even less words this time. That was probably the best chapter yet. Or maybe not. 'Cause all of them are great. This one was sure romantic & emotional..

Oh, & the part where Bill suddenly appears next to Sirius & Hermione, made me laugh so much. It still does, though x'D

Ahh, my dictionary is too small to review it! I repeat, it was amazing. If only I could write a bit as good as you *crosses her arms on her chest childishly*

Ahh, who am I fooling *grins*

P. , thank U, that's a thing to hear from someone!
truelavender chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
I really love this story! I'm dying to see what happens next. Can't get enough of sexy Sirus!
doBBy loVe chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
i like Hermione and Sirius more hang out then jumping into a relationship.

love James and Lily too! poor Remus.
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
*Dying*

*Opens her mouth to say something*

*shuts it up & dies again*

Wonderful! Amazing!.. I'm.. Speechless. :x

How do U do that?..

Ok. I'm not going to speaking any more. 'Cause I have no ideas what to say..

Maybe when I read the 2 second chapters, I'll know ;D I'll tell U then

*Dies*

*remembers that she still has 2 chapters to read*

*Rises from the dead and goes to read further*

See ya! ;D
PinkSlytherin chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
im glad that she is just going to let things happen...when will she start looking for the parts of voldermort's soul...
Monnbeam chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
wow, great chapter, what is Hermione going to do with Remus I would hate for him to get hurt, so please don't let Hermione hurt him or Remus hurt Hermione. If Hermione is changing the future what makes you so sure Remus would then meet Tonks, because even Remus life would change, he might not have had it so hard, he would have still had his friends. Looking forward to next update
IDreamofAvalon chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
More, more, more!
Iris chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
hey! I just read your story and i love it! I hope you can update soon!
diamond-helen chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Whoa! awesome chappy! i love the sirius hermione stuff so much, but james is mean, i know its just to protect sirius but id have hoit him too. or kneed him in the balls lol.
doBBy loVe chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
great. typical teenager interactions, cant wait for more.
gooberhead11750 chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
WOW! Great, I love the suspense with the whole James and Hermione situation. I'm glad you didn't have Sirius and Hermione get together too quickly. Update soon!
SiriuslyLoveBound chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Oh, wow. That was way to emotional. It's like I can feel her pain! Wow. Gods. I'm completely speechless! Keep the good stuff coming please!

~SiriuslyLoveBound
Starry chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
This is AMAZING! I don't have an account here, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for update. The empathy you have for all of the characters really comes through, and I am really enjoying reading this.

I want hug Sirius, and Remus, and Hermione, and Severus. Oh, it's heartbreaking, and warm, and clever all at once. Congratulations on such a great start.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »