Reviews for The Thief of Time
JGirl1016 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
God, I love this story! I am always hoping it will be updated. I haven't really seen another story that is anything like this and it is so interesting and new. Keep up the good work!
BringTheNight chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Love it! I do hope you update again soon, and dont stay away from ffn for TOO long... :(
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
love it! hope you will be able to update soon!
PinkSlytherin chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
great chapter!
PinkSlytherin chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
thanks for the chapter
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
love the story! i could not stop reading it!
Funkydunkum chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
I love this story, so unique and from a great perspective, please update lots!

~FD
queenelfina chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
I loved it. I know you just put this up but I cant wait until theres more. I really enjoy your story. Keep up the good work.
doBBy loVe chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
i liked how you put in that hermione struggled with the fact that she had a life before the current one and if she should feel bad/guilty for liking her current one.

great chapter cant wait for more.
remuslives23 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
It was interesting to read about Hermione's dilemma - wondering if the fact her body had no memory of her old life, meant that having feelings for Remus and Sirius in this AU was alright.

I liked the twisting of canon to include her presence as well.
Monnbeam chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Poor Sev I was hoping he might have got a little break in life, maybe he will later on in the storymaybe win the freindship back. Great chapter looking forward to reading more
diamond-helen chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Even though i knew it was coming, im really sad that he called them that. I love how you work Hermione into canon extracts, its really clever! Nice job!
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »