Reviews for The Thief of Time
this-love-is-sirius chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
I really do love this story, I'm a bit iffy about the eye color change for Hermione, but other than that I think the story is really great.
AIDSwolf chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
you're quite the writer. i can't wait till the next update.
Hades666 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
wow, i was a little reserved before i started it, but you have completely blown me away.

the Characters fit with how JKR described them

and i just love it!
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
U know, I was already wondering, how & when will Hermione meet the Weasleys

And it was a really interesting way ;}~

Hooray for long chapters again! 8D

Can't wait to read the second part! As much, as I can't wait to read the whole story! x}~~

It's getting more & more intriguing

((P.S. Sorry for not the best english Hope U understood everything ;DD))
BringTheNight chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
I really love this story and I am extreamly glad that you updated again. Your very skilled at writing, and making your story so original. I hope you update again soon!
Darkness-Lightness chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
aww little bill is so cute! watz up with sirus uncle letting her call him uncle? cant wait for another wonderful chapter
diamond-helen chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
wow loving your story so far dont think ive ever read anything quite like it which is nice, usually Hermione in the past fics are a bit formula and yours is refreshingly different. great job!
queenelfina chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I love your story and cant wait for more. You do know its Beedle the bard though not beetle. Just thought I'd point that out.
Monnbeam chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
wow great chapter glad they are still best friends with Severus, I hope you give him a break, it would be a shame after all the years of friendship itis lost. Looking forward to the next update
doBBy loVe chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
love it! you make it fit so well with the series, as if it could have happened this way. espeically the chapter with snape still talking to lily how Hogwarts. i love this chapter espeically the encouragement Sirius, of all people, needed from Hermione.

great job, cant wait for the next.
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Simply amazing I liked Your story a lot, 'cause:

I love Mione & Sirius ;

Characters are in their age ((for a sample - Lucius IS fifteen & he's a prefect, and in some fics, he, and a LOT of other characters, are WAY out of their age..))

The chapters are really long *o* ((I mean, their as long as in the books, & I hate waiting weeks for a fic, I can read through 5 min :s))

I manage to love ALL timeturner fic's

& the idea of Hermione EVANS is just GREAT.

Also: U made a great sorting hat's song..

Unpatiently waiting for more amazing fic's
Miss. Silver Star chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Great chapter! Loved the Hat's song
IDreamofAvalon chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Fantastic! I can hardly wait for the next installment. I think it would be so great to see Sirius and Hermione as childhood sweethearts who eventually marry. I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say! Great chapter!
Monnbeam chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
WOW so far it is brilliant, though I was hoping you would give sev a break and let him have some fun at hogwarts. Maybe you will change your mind. Looking forward to the next update
remuslives23 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Great chapter! Sirius already being very solicitous to Hermione and James and Lily are arguing. I enjoyed all the little ways Hermione used her knowledge of each person - eg, giving a hungry, poor Remus sweets. Nice job!
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »