Reviews for The Thief of Time
Faerie-Chell chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I had to track you down to get an update. I just read the prolouge or first chapter at Granger Enchanted and started looking everywhere for more chapters. This is such an addicting story. I cannot wait for more.
JGirl1016 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Oh. My. God. I love this story, it is so great that she started over as a ten year old and she still has all her past knowledge. Keep up the good work, I am so eager for the next chapter.
BringTheNight chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
This story is amazing! Its different from the others of its... ship/plot... yes? Yea, deffinatly spicier lol. Anyway this is relly good and ur a fantastic writer!

BTW

I saw ur banner, and i feel that it is necissarry (srry i can not spell to save my life) to say that Jered Letto is scrum-tulecent.
Karma's Slave chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
awesome start,i like how this is so differnt from the other time travel stories.
Aruca chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
They story is great, I have never seen Hermione as one of the Evans sisters,so it makes more special the fact that she "belongs" to this time now, and has family friends and real ties, instead of the usual things with time travels fics.
Black Mirror chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
And a great chapter again, so here's me begging you to update soon. Hermione is loyal though, not risking Harry for Sverus after what he pulled on her.

I like that she will be working from the shadows, opposed to the famous boy-who-lived. And liked her and Sirius, although he is just a kid to her at the moment.
Black Mirror chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Great writing. You have really got me hooked. Fast catch up from Hermione there. And although I agree with her assessment that Harry also lost all his loved ones and friends with his move, I do believe prologue-Harry was either not smart enough or too emotional to factor that in. Plus, that could also just be a temporary delay because except Hermione he will run into most of his friends while at Hogwarts.

Loved that you made Hermione Lily's sister, as well as the non-working marriage with Ron without turning it into a huge Ron-bashing fest (although I can't stand the match, I do like them as friends).

The scooby jammies were a great touch. And I like the veteran Hermione in a 10-year old body as well.
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Just read the prologue and I am intrigued. Good that Hermione is finally given credits, book-Harry is not mature enough to do that very often I feel. Although what a way to pay her back for her help ...
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108