Reviews for The Thief of Time
QueenofAreaFive chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I read/review this over at GE, but I had to review here as well just to say how much I love this fic. I am so looking forward to reading about Hermione, Lily and co final years at Hogwarts and how things go on after they leave. You know, I don't think I've ever read a time-turner fic where they go so far back, it's usually Hermione ends up in either the sixth or the seventh year. But taking Hermione further back does give you the chance to establish the relationships more and makes it more believable. I promised myself that I wouldn't go on, just leave a little review saying nice job, oh well nice job.
Just a reader chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Well done! Your idea is not only plausible, but very enjoyable to read. It's a wonderful idea and I like what you are doing with the plot and characters. It is going to be an interesting next few years for Hermione. You're grammer and sentence structure is quite good and it looks like you've written quite a bit already to have such a style and well-thought out plot. I look forward to what more you have to write about Hermione's journey through not only time, but also Hogwarts a second time. Her first real meeting with Dumbledore will be very interesting. Please continue this story and don't let it fall by the wayside, I've read quite a few stories that are good, but that the author's have, as of yet, not finished and as a reader that is so frustrating.

Again I will say, Well done.
Darkness-Lightness chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
argh little sirus is so sweet such a gentleman to little mione cant wait to read more please update soon
treeson chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
'treeson' from GE here. I'm totally not stalking you. Totally.

I'm just more used to .

... totally. :D
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Love the story:) The best part was when they met Remus and Sirius, Cant wait until they get to meet James aswell:P
Little Miss Nightmare chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
more.

MORE.

I NEED MORE! xD

Fast. Please? Thank you very much lol

Seriously, I liked it very much & I'm really waiting for more
Darkness-Lightness chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
wow i love time travel stories not seen one like this so well done cant wait for the next update
Pleiades81 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I think this is a great story and you have done a really good job here. I'm looking forward to reading much more!
defunctaccount8902 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
And this is an actual review, not the crazy meanderings in an attempt to talk to my dearest friend.

I loved it, every ounce, and you better get you know who to post more if he can soon. I want more.
defunctaccount8902 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
lmfao. Reply to this so I know where the frak I can email you and you'll check it.

I got your other reply.
aurora chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Enter Sirius. And I am liking him already.

Seems like Sev is into hero-worship at the moment, both towards Lily and towards Sirius. Although the things he idolizes Sirius for, is all the stuff Sirius hates about his dear relatives, so that is bound to get a reaction.

And poor Remmikins, no wonder he blushes when talking to girls when he has mummy helping the embarrasment factor along.

I do hope Hermione ends up in Gryffindor, seems like she gave both the future Marauders a gentle push towards that House as well.

While reading I realized two things, one was that if I remember correctly the Sorting Hat does listen when requesting houses, and secondly that H comes before L. So is they sort alphabetically, seems like Lily has an interesting choice to make whether to follow her sister into Gryffindor (assuming that's where Hermione ends up), or following Sev into Slytherin.
aurora chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
And wow again. Poor Petunia, and poor Hermione of course. I felt for her, although the scene of ickle hysterical Mione in her scoobie pajamas being chased through the house by her concerned parents was farcical. As well as Hermione's reaction when being carried by her new father.
defunctaccount8902 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I just finished this prologue, a little bird came on AIM last night and told me you instructed him to post some of them. LOVE it so far. I checked my email, oddly before you left me that review, and emailed you back. I LOVE YOU TOO!

Stop being stubborn, admit you got the wrong Hard Drive and get your laptop fixed.
aurora chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow, so glad you put up 3 chapters, because the prologue already has me begging for more. Felt as if I was living the story and was in Harry's head. Sanctimonious little shit, but still por guy. Hope Hermione's life is better this time around, or at least a more happy ending. Why do I feel that she will focus on saving Harry and everyone else and just get the job done, instead of Harry's woe is me attitude... Even with everything she knows which Harry did not.
IDreamofAvalon chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Oh my goodness! I love this story. This is such an original take on Hermione going back in time, and very well written. I can't wait to read more!
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 Next »