Reviews for The Thief of Time
book-crazy321 chapter 10 . 1/8/2018
if this is complete please update i love this story, its the kind of story you stay up reading till 3 am just to know how it ends, please please please update this is one story i can read over and over again and still fell like im reading it for the first time
twinnovation chapter 10 . 1/7/2018
This is one of the few fan fictions that I am actaully sad to reach the end of! I love the pacing and the development of characters. I would even go as far as saying that this is my favorite fanfiction in this genre. I love this, seriously. Thank you for blessing us with this, and I hope you are doing well. Keep up the good work!
MotherGaia chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
Oh my goodness I found this story and I am just in love I noticed your haven't updated in forever but I can' only hope and beg that you do so soon.
JCJ58 chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
I know this story is old and will never be finished but I just have to say... Hermione is supposed to be there to CHANGE things. The first chapters were great. But shes changing nothing! For instance, abandoning Severus! She knew it was coming. Change it and stop the prophecy from being told! Go ahead and take out the horcrux at Hogwarts instead of flirting with Sirius! This is not why Harry sent her back! And the Marauders were assholes, not the people you are painting them to be. Lily however is true to form.
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
You have to continue this story, it’s so good!
Tallgal chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
No clue if I’ve already sent my support for this or not. But here I am again. Reading through one of my favorites. You and a few others set my standard in preference for reading. I would love to finish this story and see what twists and turns you’ve navigated for the characters. Looking forward to an update and re-emersing myself in this amazing alternate world.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2017
Spectacular shittest, after that there should not be any change of meaningful relationship with Sirius. If hermione is very good looking, fuckbuddy type of deal is remotely possible.
sjw chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
How magical your parents are does not race make. How about "racial slurs" apply actual racial slurs and not potterverses version of indian caste system.
Lonelywicked chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Sirius is so darn sweet. Great story. Sorry it hasn’t been updated in so long.
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
OMG this is so freaking awesome. I know it was written forever ago, but it’s interesting and catchy lol
mamfaeire chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Ive reread this story 3 times...its that good, I know you probably dont check your fanfiction reviews anymore but on the off chance you do please finish, pretty please...if not has anyone asked can they take over this story or put their spin onit? If so can you give me the story name.
Elianna Eldari chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Hey! I'm rereading this after 8 years, and just wanted to know if you ever ended up finishing it.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
I really find it hard to believe that Hermione (who is really more of a forty year old woman in 16yr old body) is so immature as she is in this chapter. She knew what was coming (whatever she may have 'thought' since she really doesn't seem to have changed, willfully, anything in the old timeline, at this point yet). Severus was their friend for like 6yrs while Marauders were not even their friends (at this point). Why didn't the girls try harder to keep their friendship with Severus from deteriorating? Protecting him from DE-wannabes? (They really do not seem to have made much of an effort, esp. Since they are supposedly best friends). Encouraging him to spend time with them at Hogwarts? Get on Marauders case when they bullied Severus? Make the Ms back off and I am pretty sure that Severus would not have started fights on his own. And again, Hermione with her mentality of an older woman should have realized how wounded Severus' ego was by he episode by the lake and Not taken his slur to heart...makes me think that if she could forgive Ron for abandoning her and Harry in the Forest of Dean and dating Lav-lav, then she sure as heck could forgive Severus...also 2 comments: 1) it reads really cheesy when you classify every person (from Ms to Twins' friends as pretty or attractive, bc honestly, the world is not really full of pretty people only...2) Hermione being touchy-feely with Remus (as in prolonged hugging him and having conversations while doing so) is extremely out of character, for Hermione (per books and movies) and generally for a British person. It really smacked of Americanism lol. Just an FYI. I really liked the first 2-3 chapters and then I felt like the story just became trite and predictable and cliched. Sorry.
argentin chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
I just started reading your story and it's a shame you didn't keep it going. It's a really good story and hopefully one day you'll continue writing!
Brian1972 chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
Good one. Bit sad that it seems to be abadonned.
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »