Reviews for The Thief of Time
clavicula.nox chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
please, update soon, this is a great story although I'm against Sirius/Hermione pairing, and it would be a shame if you stop writing it
RandomDream chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love this story -it is more developed, and certainly truly different, from the other SB/HG Travel fics out there. I am willing to wait a long, long time for the next chapter, though please, don't keep your faithful readers waiting.

I first saw this story in Granger Enchanted. And I was so impressed! Your characterizations of the characters are truly different, and we are all waiting for the climax, or whatever it is, that will come and change everything.

Bring on the war and out with the secrets :) I'm pretty sure you could do this. Thank you for putting so much in one chapter. It's as if I'm reading a novel!

Keep writing, and update soon. Thanks.
a.p.k chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
I'm just reviewing on this chapter because I already wrote something weeks ago for chptr 10 and the site won't allow me to write more on it ... but anyway, the more fanfics I read, the more I appreciate this particular one. And since it's been a while, was just wanting to check back and hope for updates ...

This is an excellent story, thoughtfully written, and I'm hoping there's much more to come ...
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Aw, cute chappy, I like it. I'll try to finish reading the oter chapters tomorrow. Neat story. :)
NikiS chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Great story please update soon.
curlyjor chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
This story is absolutely amazing. I love it so much... It is just so heartwarming.. I've laughed, cried, smiled... it's amazing. Great job :)
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
cutest SB/HG ever

i adore it and wait eagerly for the next chapter
bch1993 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Please update soon! I love this story and am working on one that is dedicated to this one. I've mentioned your story in the Author's Note. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Belinda
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Niffty little fic...i like it.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
This. Is, AMAZING! I love it. This is one of the BEST Sirius/Hermione stories I have read! Please, Please continue to update and write! I have actually basically fallen in love with this story! Update soon!
pamelawright chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Wow, this is terrific. It is 2:00 in the morning and I just cannot stop reading, it is engrossing. I love how you depict Hermione's delimma without it being maudlin or overencompassing. It is so real. Stories like this make me have to pinch myself to remember that it is all make-believe, thanks for all the hard work at putting this out there for us.
ZoeWinters chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful story.

It has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. Not even exaggerating.

I love this story so much that I stayed up until four in the morning reading it, and because I was excited to keep reading it I wasn't even tired when I had to wake up at six the next morning.

You are truly a phenomenal author. I can't wait until you update this story.
Amewusika chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Fucking brilliant. I almost cried, you write so well and I love the plot, please update in a timely manner, circa right the fuck now.

Your devoted fan,

Griffen.
AIDSwolf chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
ah, another wonderful chapter, but could i expect anything less then fucking FANTASTIC from you? no, i think not. i'm surprised that she was even able to stop herself from dry-humping him into next sunday, cause i sure as hell wouldn't be able to. but that's just me, i've built sirius up so much in my head that i just wouldn't be able to control myself if i ever met the real thing. keep up the good work and please, please, PLEASE update soon.
Ekiushi chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
Okay, this has to be seriously one of the best time travel stories I've read. And this chapter was simply brilliant. I read this when the chapter was first uploaded (and took this long to review) and I am very tempted to just read the whole thing again. Your writing is really very good.

And this chapter length...Oh I like. I just didn't want the chapter to end. I cannot wait for this to be updated.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »