Reviews for The Thief of Time
Eva1983 chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
This story is friggin' amazing! I can't wait for more!
Elliesmeow chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
This fic is amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us. I love how you've changed things in big ways and small. You make call it nitpicky but you attention to detail is what makes this story one that will stay with people long after they've finished reading it.

Can't wait for more!

-Ellie
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
I spent a very VERY enjoyable evening reading this story. I generally don't like "going back in time" fics but this was done beautifully.

Painfully beautifully. Honestly, that first chapter was heart wrenching, and it's been nothing short of delightful since.

And the moment you said Francis I knew you meant ol' Blue Eyes. (My personal favourite of ALL TIME, honestly, Frank rocks my socks off, I'm so glad he made that deal with Satan for that voice, Totally worth it.)

Anyway, I hope you continue with this soon, you've earned yourself another avid reader.
a.p.k chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Tapping foot impatiently.

Please please please UPDATE ALREADY!

(Pretty please? With sugar on top?)
nicodemusfleur chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
This story is absolutely amazing! I love the SB/HG pairing, but I usually don't read any of the Time Turner stories because people usually write the characters in silly situations, or just really unrealistically, and you have definitely not done that here. I'm officially hooked, and am off to read whatever stories you've posted, because you're an amazing writer. Please update soon! (and any other Time Turner fics I read will automatically be compared to this one, and I have a feeling they won't surpass this story).
Aelirenn chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
This has got to be one of the best stories I've read. The writing is strong and descriptive. The story makes sense. You've really kept the feel of the characters and their personalities. I also like that you've taken the time to try to make sure things happen in the right time. So many fanfic authors seems to just make up dates and hope they have the right years. I hope you update soon. I want more!

I was wondering who Francis was the first time he was mentioned, but as soon as you said he was singing Witchcraft... lol that was fun.

One minor quibble: taught should be taut ;)
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
WOW, okay that doesn't even begin to describe it, but it's all I can really say. I LOVE this story, please update soon! I need another reason to put off studying for finals. :D
Generic Wit chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
ah! I love this story! so much! sorry I haven't reviewed yet, since i've been reading for awhile. I love how often you update. no IT UP! love the plot and chm between Herm and Sirius.
Mel-Denee chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Tink Wolfe

I injoy reading this story, for it is completly capitvating. You are truly gifted writer. I think I shall see what other storys you have writen. Please write another chapter soon.

Sincerely,

Denee
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
I simply adored this chapter! It was just beautiful! .
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
This was a wonderful update! I was in aw of the wonderful moments between Hermione and Sirius. I adore this fic and cannot imagine what it would be like not to have. Thanks so much for the update!
Bradhadair chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
the letter from dumbledore to hermione made me laugh so hard. it was hilarious...

really liking it so far and i'll keep reading.
Writer-by-day chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
Omg so cute! :D Great job. I hope to read more soon :)

- W-B-D
ally leigh chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
I came across this story yesterday, and I could not stop reading, I loved it. I am not normally a fan of Hermione/Sirius stories, but your story has something extra that makes them great together, and it is one of my favorite stories where Hermione goes back in time. I really liked how you made each of the characters your own, but still have the traits that make them who they are. Also, your use of the back story given throughout the Harry Potter series on the Maurders and Lily and Sev about their school days is great. I liked how you tied it in and made it fit with your story. Can't wait for more!
TheLillin chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Do you know what I thought when I read the first chapter of this story? Crap. Absolute crap. Just crap and thats all it could be. You know why I thought that? You had an amazing story going and such an original plot. I was going to be let down. I knew it, but kept reading to make sure. You know what? With every paragraph I read you doubled how wrong I was. This is an amazing story and has so much fulfilled potential. Everything about it is just so right, and even though some things I would have liked to have happened did not play out, it makes everything so much more interesting. I sincerely hope that you hurry up with the next chapter because I'm sure it will be twice as good as the last. Thats no pressure put upon you, I should hope, because you have done so well thus far.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »