Reviews for The Thief of Time
Starry chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I had neglected to check for updates for a while, which was remiss of me, but it did mean that I got to read 3 chapters. Totally worth it.

I have to say, on top of everything else, I'm impressed with how Hermione is handling Remus's feelings. I doubt I'd be as sensitive in a similar position.

Sirius and Hermione are so sweet together. I both dread and look forward to the time when she either feels secure enough ro, or is forced to, tell her secret. I worry for how betrayed Lily will feel.

I love this story. Thankyou for sharing it with us.
Mage of the Heart chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
"The same thing occurred at dessert, and Hermione didn't even blink when Albus Dumbledore leaned over and stole one of her custard filled cream puffs."

I laughed so hard at this! It was so random I loved it

And aw at the fairy tale! Your characterisation of Sirius is just adorable!
gooberhead11750 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
WOW! I'm so happy! This week is exam week at my school (funky I know) and I checked this morning and saw that this had updated! I knew I didn't have enough time to finish it before I went to school, so I just left it. However, it gave me something to look forward to during the whole day! THANK YOU! Update soon please, I'm begging you!
thaigirl2009 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Oh wow! Okay, so this is probably my FAVORITE story on this entire site; and this is a big deal coming from me, simply because I'm the kid who gets books taken away from her in class, because I can never stop reading.

I've read a lot of fanfiction; I'm abroad...culture makes girls learn from inside a house. Long story short, lots of free time, and I'm illiterate when it comes to reading Thai.

But you're plot is so unique! I love how you came up with a fourth Deathly Hallow. I like how you gave a small, yet powerful, glimpse of Lily's sacrificial nature; it shows a lot and helps explain it more indepth;

Keep up the story; I adore it!
Hades666 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
oh wow its keeps getting better and better,

i just love it!
blue artemis chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I really loved that chapter. But yeah, I can see there being hell to pay later. Shotgun (wandpoint) marriage? Your Sirius is so amazingly attractive as a character.
BringTheNight chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
lol I LOVED this chapter, that Frank Sinatra thing is brilliant too. Your amazing lol
Joker molester here chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Amazing again great chapter!

when i saw you had updated i was like YES!

i couldn't help but smile throughout this chapter lol

update soon
Olorime chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
You made me giggle unabashedly with your author note at the bottom.. I am just the fork looking for the spoon.

Of course the chapter was just dreamy. I LOVE THIS STORY. I absolutely adore it. I loved the fairy tale part; it was just awesome. I can't believe you made them fall asleep; there is going to be one angry muggle daddy to deal with.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tarirose chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
This is the best Hermione time-travel fic I've read. I adore the way you have written the all the relationships and can't wait to read more!
diamond-helen chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Where do i find me a Prince Sirius? any clues gratefully recieved. A completely beautiful chapter, especially since ive spent the last few days ill in bed.
Dobby's Girl chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
I just want to say that I am completely entranced by this particular storyline...its wonderfully unique and I think im getting far more attached to this story (now my fav time travel fic) than i should...THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY FIC
Imbyrri chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
Lovely story; can't wait to get the chance to read more of your work. I promise I'll leave a better review for you next time! (I'm currently getting over oral surgery)

Anxiously awaiting your next update. And I won't get my heart set on the length of this chapter. In my opinion, any length will do!
BellaBelleIsabelle chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
I love your story, Iit's so different from all the other time travelling stories. Thank you so much!
KJS X-OVER chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Oh my god... This is the best time travel story i have ever read! Seriously, and ive read a lot! The plot is original, the characters are extremely lifelike, the plot development is great and seriously- the sex pistols rock! :) fantastic story and i hope you update!

-KJS x-over