Reviews for Unwrapped
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Holy FUCK, that was incredible (pant, pant). When I started getting into the story, I have to admit (blush) that I was so hoping that was where you gals were going, and I'll be goddamned, you did NOT disappoint.

I LOVE your "hot bitch" homage to Nina (snicker). Carlisle is so (sigh) goddam dreamy, and combined with Edward in the dual "act" is just ... um, there are no words! Thank god my hubby was home after I read this to um, ... "absorb the overflow." ;)

And jeez, I would have never thought that bloodplay would strike me as being so sexy. I mean, Edward begging to bite as he's in the throes? Anyone who says that isn't part of their darker fantasies is just lying to themselves. Let's face it; that is the heart of the unspoken attraction of "Twilight" and you gals tapped right into it. Fabulous work!
sweetishbubble chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hot.

You should do a Carlisle/bella fic.
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
So, that was definately a new twist on this story, but it was hot! Love the refernce to Carlise being a "Hot Bitch"! Great job!
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
oh my fuck

there's not much more to say to that...except for maybe when edward bit bella i gushed...bc that was just fucking hot

and hell, every vamp change should be like that.
Night Fire Goddess chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I didn't find this story disturbing. However, I did feel that it was really freaking HOT! Great job!
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This story was AMAZING! And even that is an understatement. Words can't even begin to describe how much I loved it!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
-snickers-

ok since you so obviously want a review...

very tasteful and smutty yada yada hot bitch carlisle reference blah blah just the same as i put in the other review.

however i just read through your AN which made me laugh. coz, you know, prince rules.

and you guys would rule if you really went through and continued it.

XD
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
. . When Edward had to have her blood while he & HB were still inside...I thought I would pass OUT. That was SEVERELY HOT. The whole damn thing...UNG. Just WOW. LURVED IT HARD.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Disturbed you are! But, wow! I'm ashamed to say it kinda makes me wish I could be changed! What a way to go!
erics-lover-4life chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wow. this awsome, and a little freaky.
Sierra Sitruc chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Um...WHOA. I feel dirty...in good and bad ways.

Carlisle...*dies*
BruRoLeeNoyesHS chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
okay sorry but i was disturbed after i was done reading it and dnt...dnt do something like this again just saying sum advice
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I don't think I could do this justice by saying it was fantastic.

Sickly twisted and excruciatingly erotic. I loved it.
Lemon Verbena chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Bravo!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
To both of you: Great story! No Flames. Period. Different take on it, true, but not in a bad way at all. But why was Esme not there? I'm confused on that point. All in all a really good read. :)

muchas gracias amigas.