Reviews for Unwrapped
aliceinthemiddle chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
To both of you: Great story! No Flames. Period. Different take on it, true, but not in a bad way at all. But why was Esme not there? I'm confused on that point. All in all a really good read. :)

muchas gracias amigas.

xoxoxo

aliceg
Ms.Lea chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh my..this ..was..hot.. :-) i liked how the family all ... um. haha. gave her pleasure and bella is truly a "self-sacrificing lamb.".. very hot... i woulda liked bella and emmett action too and more carlisle/edward/bella though. :-)
delusionalimperialist chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
well this was decidedly hotter than cullen ass...

though deeply disturbing on so many levels. haha.

i think my favorite bit of incest (did i really just say that?) was when rose was declaring her eternal sisterhood to bella while sucking on some bella juice...

but hey, while it was crazy OOC, as a whole it worked because we all know the Cullens like to keep it in the family...
crazyjo chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
omg that was like the sickest story ever but extremely hot wow still in after shock
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wowza. That was SICK - in the best possible way. You girls are twisted, demented, dirty and I love you for indulging the perv in me. Nice work!
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
It was hot in a dark and twisty way... great job!
Cavriola chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Huh?

...

No, really?

...

The story is not bad as such, no, it is good, it's just difficult to stomach the concept that something like this is possible, even in fanficland.

After getting over the shock, I think it's well-written. For one, it contains some really tasty Edward. What's probably more, yes, there is sex, and yes, it is a bit beyond sacrilegious, but the whole thing seems more like some sort of initiation ritual. Which it, of course, is. What I wanted to say was: it's wonderful that one can feel the trust and the love and the significance of what they are doing all the way through, that it has a deeper meaning for all of them. And also that the characters are all really in character and beautifully captured, apart from the very fact of the eff-fest.

A sacrilege that is almost religious in execution. What a paradox.

Or maybe I imagined it all.

Anyway, if your story makes people imagine good things, that itself is a value.

I might have to come back and reread it to see if I read it the same way the second way through.
sarcastic-southern-bookworm chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i always knew they were swingers, i mean come on seven hot as hell vamps living together 4 all eternity, well i reaaly liked your story, it was hot, but had sweet moments too, i loved it,
LydiaLuvsEmmett91 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I think this is and will forever be my favorite one-shot. I think that you should make it a two- shot for after christmas morning
Brinasaur2013 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
that was awsome it was a really good story but i feel like the begining dragged on for a little to long but otherwise it was AWSOME!
Horizon77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Normally I don't go for off-canon pairings, but this one was just...different. Different, and very good! I thought I was very well-written.

I absolutely loved the moment when Edward just says "Yes" to a shocked Bella. Also, Bella and Edward's first time was perfect for them. "This is our first time, Bella, what kind of a monster do you think I am?" - Nice.

I would love a sequel of-sorts focusing on Christmas morning. I feel like there's still story left to tell! Regardless, I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Where oh where do I begin professing my love for this? Hm, let's start by the not one but two mother fucking shoutouts in the fucking a/n alone, causing me to snort (ha) out my fucking Sam Adams Winter Ale on the computer, so after I cleaned that grossness up, I come back to reading, Prince song title which immediately got me riled up and I didn't even make it to the story yet.

Now, onto the story, mother fucking hellbag. That was quite possibly the most lemony delicious treat of vampy horndog goodness I've read in quite a long time. I nearly fucking died when I read what they were requesting, you even got me to like Vamp Rose who I usually can't stand.

Now, onto my favorite, Hot Bitch. Seriously, I read it twice, snorting beer again (by the way it burns), I nearly died. My hubs is looking at me like I'm a complete twat (which I am).

Seriously ladies, A. It was seamless, truly I couldn't see a break break in flow at all, so well done there. B. It was mother fucking hot, and C. Fuck the haters, I already saw one review that was nasty, IGNORE the simpletons, the narrowminded fucktards that can't embrace non-canon humpin.

Jo, I love you hard bb
XXMrsJasperHaleXX chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
lol, hot sex scene or should i say scenes! LOL

it was really good. LOL, i am aware i am very imatture now because all throught it was i was cracking my selflaughing and giggling heaps. lol

steph

xoxo
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
thank you for entering the jandco and withthevampsofcourse's "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest! check out their profiles to read the other entries, accessible through the c2 of the same name as the contest. good luck!
iPodFanatic chapter 1 . 12/13/2008