Reviews for Unwrapped
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
awesome story. man talk about sex and steam repeated that was more than one girl could possibly handle if she was to remain human. at least they made it easier on her for her transformation. and i hope bella and edward enjoy their new home together.
dyly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i loved it (carlisle! yeah!)

well done and nice idea:)
kelly chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i loved this story so much please can you make a follow up ofhen bella is a vampire because i would love to know what happens next!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I thought it was really well written and had a great plot - i am very disturbed about the fact that each person in the family was having sex with bella and watching everyone else have sex with her, but otherwise i thought it was brilliant and i hoe this wins the contest!
awsmtxn chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I LOVE this story! I'm actually a little disappointed that it's a one shot. I would LOVE to read more about Bella after the change. And how excellent was Rose! GREAT story!
Olese chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ok, I think that was quite possibly THE hottest thing I've ever read on this site. The plot, the writing... everything came together extremely well. Great job!
Famingo chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow! This was amazingly hot and I love the idea of Bella being turned as well as screwed senseless by the whole family. Who wouldn't want to be in this Bella's position!
aniamifan1988 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was one of the hottest things that I have ever read. It makes me wish that I was Bella.
SUPER AMAZING chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
probably the hottest thing I've ever read,
Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was definitely a very interesting piece. I like it. It was well done and definitely something I wasn't expected. Great fic. :D
mylife9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
first off: you are getting absolutely no flames from me.

second: a very super imaginative changing story. there's nothing wrong with a orgy-ish way to go. at first glance, I thought having carlisle there was creepy. to me it was like having a 90 year old man having sex with 16 year old, but then I realized: carlisle is sexy, technically he's in his 20s, so he's good. the whole 'stunning' power is awesome. I liked how edward and carlisle manipulated bella by using that power.

third: major points for imagination and creativity and , points for the smut because it was just great. thank you to all of the authors for writing this. it's completely amazing.
greenfire249 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i LOVE this story. who dont like a orgy. u should keep going with this one
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow, somewhere outside of Phoenix, SMeyer is having a stroke. And Nina is Snorting and Slurping over Hot Bitch Carlisle!

Well done ladies.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this was a disturbing but extremely sexy story so i guess 100 points taken away 100 points being added
Mingleberry chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
um wow, twisted, but for some reason i had to finish it...
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »