Reviews for My Heart Has Found Its Home
crazycats7 chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
I really liked this story. Would you consider a sequel based on Edward's nightmare. I think that would be great if they all be turned back into vamps and Bella and all the children could be turned for their was some venom left after they were turned human again.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 33 . 12/5/2012
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
awesome chapter
nice
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
"But it wasn't Edward's choice for leaving. It was his family's. He was just a mere kid, he couldn't make his parents stay. And he knew that long distance relationships didn't work out. Especially ones that took place in high school."

THANK YOU FOR CREATING A CHARLIE WITH A BRAIN! Even SM couldn't manage! We all know the truth about why Edward left Bella, but Charlie doesn't. In every God darn fanfic he attacks Edward like it would of been his fault. If he really was a kid and his family moved away, Edward wouldn't be able to stay there. He just wouldn't.

So again, I thank you!

-SammiHammi
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Edward and Aro had never met, as mentioned in New Moon. So, you should change the familiarity in their greeting to something introducfull. . .and that is not a word.

Anyway, I actually have only read one other story where Edward changes into a human, and it was my favorite EVER and completely different. So far so good though.
XHaileeX chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
love ur story
QueenAnnie1 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
ok, that was funny!
Shugurl94 chapter 33 . 4/12/2011
I wasn't sure how this story would turn but I decided to try it. And I'm pleased to say that I loved it!
She Has Telekinesis chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Wow this chapter is actually funny. When Edward took his clothes off it had me there. Good job. I can't stop giggling it's not even funny
ILOVEEDWARD17 chapter 34 . 2/6/2011
WOW! THAT WAS SUCH AN AUSOME STORY! YOU ROCK MORINE!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 3 . 10/22/2010