Reviews for Star Power
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
no Christmas party?
chiisana.inochi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
please do the new year's eve one! please!
EeBee-kohai chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like the vitamin water thing. Nice.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That, that… that was bloody brilliant! I would love to read the New Year's party. Thank you! Favorite quotes:

Itachi raises an eyebrow slightly. "Konoha shinobi are very dramatic, aren't they?" he observes. "After all, we have been in here for the past half hour, and I have yet to…" – Itachi smirks in his unsettlingly predatory way, eyeing her somewhat rumpled costume – "…take advantage of you, or anything of the sort."

At this point, it takes all of Sakura's willpower not to just fall over dead. And kill him on her way out. Instead, she tries her best to flatten herself against the opposite wall in every way besides outright hiding behind a row of coats. "I hate you," Sakura informs him matter-of-factly. "You are a sick, twisted, and sadistic individual."

Itachi sighs in a somewhat martyred fashion. "I doubt you hate me. You do not even know me."

"I know that you're picky with costumes, you're threatening and intimidating, you don't know anything about Sailor Moon, you're protective of your hair for some reason, you make a good Tuxedo Mask, but you think I'm annoying – you damned jerk – and you hate social situations and you're a very efficient assassin. And that you're not above knocking out an innocent kunoichi and forcing her to get into a closet with you against her will. And then you make sexual innuendos afterwards in order to make her uncomfortable." Sakura takes a deep breath after this impressive diatribe, and gives Itachi her most potent glare. "I know enough about you to hate you."

A ghost of a smile flits across Itachi's features. "…Interesting, I doubt that anybody has ever psychoanalyzed me in that fashion before."

"Damn straight," Sakura sniffs.

They exchange stares for a few long moments, and Sakura fidgets, uncomfortably aware of where this could go. If they wanted to, they could fight to the death, right here, right now – she could take out a known Akatsuki member, or he could totally snuff her out like a candle; eliminating one of Konoha's most valuable jounin in the process.

From the look in his eyes, Itachi knows exactly what she is thinking. "Maybe some other time," he suggests dryly. "I do not fight to my fullest capacity while restrained in a coat closet."

At this, Sakura can't help but smile; reluctantly, yes, but it is a smile. "I'll take you up on that, then."

"Ill-begotten wealth," Itachi murmurs under his breath, with all of the smug pride that comes with being the scion of a legitimate clan as ancient as time itself.

"Blood money," Sakura says darkly, before stopping in her tracks, her eyes widening with a sudden idea.

Itachi turns around impatiently, only to see her hastily tugging her long green boots off, exposing the graceful length of her calves and ankles. He raises an eyebrow. "Why, Sakura, if you had done this during our – confinement, I would not have expressed any regrets, but now is most certainly not the time."

"Shut up," Sakura says, although the words are missing any real acrimony. Before his eyes, she turns both boots upside down, and a veritable pile of exploding notes cascades from the depths of her boots. Then she reaches for the pink bow at her back and tugs at the sash, emerging with another ten or fifteen notes.

Intrigued, Itachi walks back to her, helping her gather the immense amount of explosive notes – enough to blow a mansion sky-high. "So, Uchiha," she gives him a rather feral smile. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Itachi smirks, and his respect for the kunoichi inches higher upon this suggestion of wanton destruction. "I believe so. And…" he pauses for a fraction of a second. "You may call me Itachi."

Sakura ceases plastering one of the explosive notes to the wall for a moment, in order to smirk back at him. "Very well."

The second the two hundred explosive notes all detonate, Itachi and Sakura jump out of the mansion's fifth-story window, amidst a large amount of shattering glass, and, due to each of their respective chakra control, manage to land on their feet on the side of the road, right in front of Kisame, who just stares, his mouth slightly open. Itachi smirks, ripping his red cloak off in a rather satisfied manner. "Hello, Kisame."

"…You've outdone yourself, Itachi; that's got to be a record," Kisame manages, at last, while craning his neck in order to marvel at the spectacular degree of destruction behind them. "Holy shit, if Deidara were here, he'd actually cry with jealousy."

Sakura grins, exhilarated, and sweeps a few spots of soot off her costume. "Thanks. I think."

"You're a genius, kunoichi," Kisame says fervently, even as he claps her on the shoulder, before walking toward the burning mansion in order to get a better look. "We should do this more often…"

Itachi raises an eyebrow at Sakura. "This may be one of the very few occasions where Kisame and I agree," he says, at length.
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Lol love it!
This is so goin in favs!
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow! So, this is actually crack?

It was too good of a crack-ish story. Really good.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Somehow... I just really liked this. You succeed in making an awesome Sakura and a snarky, somehow likable Uchiha bastard. And it isn't Sasuke, thank the gods.
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aww this is too cute! Sakura as Sailor Jupiter and Itachi as Tuxedo Mask made me laugh. I really enjoyed this one shot. You should consider writing about what happens on New Years.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it! - But then, I think by this time, I'm getting predictable. Eh, sue me.

I love the style at the end of the story. The bickering was entertaining, but after they got out of the closet, the story was nothing but *style*.
The Ninja Artist chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hahahahaha! I loved it! if you ever have the time, I thinkvyou should write a sequel of some sorts. it was amazing! :D
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL! Loved it!
craizypet chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lol, love it. very... amusing.
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very adorable!
Mandarins chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha! Aww. Great Story.

I guess Itachi would make a good Tuxedo Mask. I always thought he was sexy. xD.

Haha. Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter. Poor Sakura-chan. xD