Reviews for Star Power
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
"These prove to be the last words that Matsuhita Haru hears. Ever."

That line plus the ending were my favorite parts. xD

I burst into uncontrollable smiles at the end. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Goodddd i love this, Itachi as Tuxedo Mask 33333
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I liked that, it was cute Great fic
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Another great fanfic!
yin-flames chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh loved it that was awsum very well laid out
kethers bliss chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this fic was so hilariously enjoyable! needs a sequel! :P
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOL! I love it! This was an awesome short! You could easily run with it if you wanted to.
Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I adore this story :)

It was the perfect mix of ninja etiquette, humor, and character.

Great job!
sachiko haruki chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
man. you are totally right! i have NEVER ever read anything like this before! though i have this uh... notion of putting in Deidara in. ya know the part? where kisame said that the explosion would get 'Deidara jealous'. hahha. art is a major blast!

Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was totally awesome. And also slightly ironic, since I've been on a Sailor Moon kick for the past few days - I started watching the series from episode 1. It's a really long process. lol. Anyways...I totally loved this!
juanataco chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
lol you shouild definatly make a squal to this xD

"the new year mishapp" or something

wonderful crackness :]
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I utterly adore this. Really! It's absolutely hilarious, I haven't sen Sailor Moon in AGES! But really, it's so original.

I love when they get out of the closet and she takes of her shoes and he's cracking jokes about it and then he's like, 'oh yes. oh ye-s.' and then they blow the play to SMITHEREENS! Deidara would cry from jealousy.

I really liked the summary you used for this too, it explained just enough so that it was interesting without ruining all the fun :)

Anyway, I hope you have a really awesome day and TAKE CARE!
leighargeneau chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow i absolutely love your Itachi Sakura stories! Both are so much in character! It's ridiculosly funny to read how they clash with each other! Thank you so much!
TakoMaguro chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really liked this one 33

Keep up the good work.

Aria Illusine chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hahahaha no one's counting the days AT ALL...

Great job on the very very original premise loved it~
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »