Reviews for Muffins
I loved this! I have many allergies, but only three life threatening ones (peanuts, almonds, and bananas. Yes... Bananas... I can never have a proper party- if u get that I love you). You correctly assumed that the hives wouldn't instantly go away, but as far as I know the EpiPen always goes into the thigh (I'm unsure if there are other brands of emergency shots that go elsewhere tho. So you might've been right about the arm *shrugs*). But I have no real complaints, this was beautifully written and I loved it!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved this story! This story hit me because Im actually allergic to strawberries and its so sweet that helga would go through all that for one of arnolds kisses.:)
redhairdream chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
so cute:)
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
So did Helga fake that allergic reaction? I'm a little confused lol. I love it though! :) This is totally cute!
gamzeenmakara chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.
this is beautiful!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Actually your description of what the pen does is perfect. It's an Epinephrine Pen. Epi Pen for short.

I have one with me because the strangest "chemical" allergic reaction to something. Nothing more fun than being rushed to the Emergency room being unable to breathe at 10:30 on Thanksgiving night...right? Right..

Anyways, I really love this one, it's super cute and I'm glad that Arnold decided to stay with Helga. By the way, her reaction to the strawberries, exactly how I react when I ate my first Green Pepper and realized i was allergic to it. *claps* very nice!
angie93 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i like it jajajaj but i wonder how many years they are jajaj
Nightglider chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was WAY too sweet. WRITE MORE!
Tendra91 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I laughed so hard at the "killed by a strawberry" part. lol, had a weird image in my head.

Great story. Anyway, I thought that I would let you know that you are this week's featured fanfic on this HA! fansite: tendraheyarnold.

Grats and I hope you continue to make more fanfics!

- Tendra
Athena005 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i loved your story[

And also i think the first episode in which helga is called eleanor by arnolds granny is the one when she sleepwalks
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow. I could have sworn that I read/reviewed this, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, very cute oneshot; and very true to an episode. Everyone was really in character. I liked that Helga said that she didn't want to hold it against Lila that Arnold liked her, but she couldn't help it. And Helga's allergic reaction sounded very real. My mom is allergic to bee as well, and she has one of those emergency shots things with her at all times. Nevermind that it's January and all the bees are dead; she's till paranoid. Anyway, I really enjoyed this and I hope you keep writing oneshots!

-Pointy_Objects
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked Arnold's choice to stick with Helga in the end, it just seemed like a natural choice for him to make concerning Lila's temporary discomfort versus Helga's well being. I really like how you interspersed your description of Helga's reaction to the strawberries alongside the dialogue, it's not something that Helga expected to happen and you portrayed that pretty well.

The relief shot you mentioned is most likely Epinephrine (adrenaline). I think what Phoebe used on Helga is called an EpiPen autoinjector.
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh be still my heart! That was amazing ... I was going to do a chapter in the story that i'm working on about her and her strawberry allergy, but you beat me to it. Anyways, I loved it - so cute. You're right - Helga would do almost anything to kiss Arnold.