Reviews for A Charming Womanizer
Smp1991 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Love it A Excellent fic! Can u maybe make a story about them or a sequel?
AshMattXoXo chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hi...Im really sorry for not coming to see your story sooner even if I was the one who requested it! I didnt even remember what I requested and when I saw the story I was super excited and I have to say I loved it...

Thank you so much for yhe story and in my opinion this would be a great multi-chaptered story but its your choice anyway...

Thanks again,

Maria
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Twinny, I loved it. I'm so glad you finally got it posted. I know you really wanted to.

And I love it! The song's great for both Randy or Batista, except that Batista's more of a less-obvious womanizer. I think he'd charm me before Randy could. LOL. You really did a great job of making me like Batista, especially when you sent this to me.

Love Ashley's outfit! She's awesome. I miss her :( And Katie! Seeing her as Ashley's friend is different than what I'm used to seeing. Usually it's Mickie or Maria, but I think Ashley and Katie would get along too.

Yeah, I see Randy throwing a fit because one of the Divas, like Nattie, wouldn't sleep with him. Asshole was the perfect word for that. But it's Randy Orton, the Lady Thriller, so I'm not surprised.

Imagine Katie in overalls and a trucker hat, driving a truck. I don't know why I thought of that, but I did..

YES YES YES! BIANCA! Thank you, twinny! You didn't have to do that, but I really appreciate it! Aw, I'm jealous...she gets to have Junior. Of course, she's practically me, but still...OK, I'll shut up. But it definitely sounded like me.

Junior, I would be quiet. Batista will get angry, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Batista smash. LOL. Just playing. But anyway, you do such a great job with Batista. In fact, you rock when it comes to him.

Well, that was nice of Punk! I enjoyed seeing that little bit of him.

"Size difference or not, I think I could have put him in the GTS. And bam, he'd be taking a little nap."

You go, Punk. Whoo hoo! LOL.

Randy got OWNED! What a immature little brat. Serves him right. He shouldn't have been running his mouth if he couldn't back it up. But again, that's Randy, starting stuff that he can't finish.

EDGEY! YAY!

"Do you enjoy making girls upset, Randy?" he asked. "Ashley's never done anything to you. Neither has Batista. Why don't you go bully someone else? Or, better yet, why don't you just go back to your hotel room? No one's in the mood for your shit."

And people say that Junior's a sissy. Randy left, didn't he? Darn right.

I understand why Ashley was afraid to forgive Dave, and I understand why she was mad. Any girl would be after seeing that. By the way, EVE? EW. Ashley is much prettier. Eve was probably just doing it to see if she could get ahead in her career or something. Or to just be mean. Ugh. I don't like her.

But Ashley had every right to act the way she did. Girls need their space when it comes to that. But Batista seemed to be really sorry, and I'm glad they made up. Even if they don't get back together, at least things are settled for now.

I like the pairing!