Reviews for When Julian Met Noel
booshfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Haha that was cute, I love that I recognize most of the events from interviews :)
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Genius. I loved how you took the facts and made it into a fic. Really cute idea. Cheers!
jazzatron91 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I LOVED that! And I got really excited when I saw bits of fact that I knew and I was really glad you knew them too lol
panictowel chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
- '...usually with Noel calling after him, "I've got a gig next week. You should come and see me. I'm a bit like you. I'm good you know."'

XD liked that part. sweet.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I loved it, but then again, I love Noel and Julian ;)
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I liked this because from the many Noel and Julian inverviews i have watched and read, there is alot of truth to this. Though I knew nothing about the Madonna thing, thats a new one on me. I do wonder what Julian does when Noel is on these shows without him, does he watch them? It is nice to see Noel,though i do miss Julian, we need more Julian on the TV. x
Luc666 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Intresting :) I Loved it XD Well done my dear. i couldn't stop laughing lol [[lots of love and hugs]] x
Left T chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
There are so many things that are funny in this, the jelly baby, the frosted glass, the orange unicorns , should I go on? This is class. I laughed so much I nearly cried. Cheers for making me laugh that much, I needed it.

Nice one x and hugs for "genius"ness
Mama Lazarou chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really liked this. Beautifully written, well observed and rings very true. I would love to read any follow ups.
swisstony chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Coolio: D

Whoop: D

Madonna hawk lol...
fourwaycrimp chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
It's really sweet

but...

Did you mean to put Howard?

He popped up at least twice and I'm sure you meant Julian.

:D

Great story though.

x
Little Miss Queen Of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow That Was Awesome, lool.

I laughed so much I nearly spilt my coke all over my laptop!

I really liked the bit about Mrs Red JellyBaby and her jobs and the bit about Madonna and how Ju thought Noel would be his first gay fan, lmao. I laughed so much, I got strange looks from my mom!

I love this though i must say you used Howard and Vince's names a couple of times, hehe. Sorry. I'm not sure if this is constructive crit or I'm being picky :S. If I am, I'm sorry :)

Really did love this fic though, it was just so cute that Julian was watching Noel and he thought back to when they first met. I give you Love cookies and Christmas dust for this fic! (Not sure what Christmas dust is. An old weary woman on her travels gave it to me for a packet of skittles)

xx
Evii chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
i have to say i rather liked this :]

it made me laugh when i'm suppose to be quiet (sh!)

*throws a bucket of love*

But don't worry, it's a metaphorical bucket, all my love is free range :O
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008