Reviews for Nightmare at Christmas
Lucina Moonlight chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
more please
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Hahaha. Mew isn't very good at this apparently. It can only get better from here, nice job!
The Dragon Lover chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Cool update! I won't be able to read the rest, however, cuz I'm leaving until the third of January. D: I'm sorry! *cries*
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Poor Darkrai. Lol he's going to go nuts sooner or later from all this madness. Cool story so far!
Mariko the Cure chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Wow!This is your first fic nya?I'm surprised!I can't see any spelling mistakes (Noticible(Sp?) ones anyway) and the story is too funny job!
The Dragon Lover chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
XD Haha, poor Darkrai! He's having a rotten day! Ah, but it'll be worth it...eventually. XP Can't wait to see what happens later! Update soon, 'kay?

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This is good for your first story! It'd be more interesting if you made your chapters longer, but other than that, it's great.

So, anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for it. ;)
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I also feel sorry for Darkrai. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Oh, and thanks for favoriting my story! I really appreciate it! As you can see, I like Darkrai a lot, too. I may not be as obsessed as you are, but I do think that he's awesome beyond belief. Keep on being amazing!

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
JHFTS chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I'd like to see how this goes. And usually, people give Legendaries the ability to appear as human beings for... obvious reasons.
countrygirl213 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
that was funny. pretty good for yoyr first story too. i did find only on error: "shopping with Cresseliafor Christmas presents" you should have put a space there. overall, a great job! ;D
DB the Unknown chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ha! This is excellent! I imagine it would be a special sort of hell to shop for 30 Legendaries every year. Especially when there's trainers gawking at you all the time. I can't wait for the next chapter.