Reviews for Sand in the Ramen
YamiTenshi chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was very sweet and oh crap, V-Day is coming up I must do something for it. To a new Microsoft Word document!

*leaps off to write something for Valentine's Day*

Also, why the name change?

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
That was very amusing. :D

I suspected that they knew she was there the whole time. :)

Great job.
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
OoHhh, sneaky. I was pretty sure they were talking about sleeping. But then to throw in AFTER Temari leaves that while yes, they were talking about sleeping, the previously dashed assumption of sex between them was indeed completely correct!
xthextellxtalexmassacrex chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ohhh:):):):):):):) i likedd this! Temari seems like such a snoop this was something i could see really happening!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
yay, i love it _ your writing keeps getting better and better

P

edlama...whats up with that? XD

cardcaptor eternity
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
oh God that was awesome. I couldn't stop laughing and now my coworkers think I'm crazy...er crazier. You do have to wonder why Naruto would play a prank on Gaara on a beach surrounded by sand.

Hm, Kiba has blackmail photos and for some reason I think I want one.

great job and I can't wait for the next chapter :O)
G-dot chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Congratulations! There was only one mistake that I could find after the first reading of your piece. In the sixth paragraph, there is a problem in this line: "Once settled on his towel, he tried to communicate his irritation by glowering at the Konohan boys that had insisted to tag along them". "To tag along them" should be "to tag them along".

Good build up of theme. And nice ending. The smooth flow of the story despite the big humour point in the middle was not disturbed at all. That's why, "congratulations!"

More power!
Jenna Flare chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
*glomps again* I love all of your work. It's so difficult to find good NaruGaa or GaaNaru stories, which is why I love you and Queentigris X3 YES! UPDATE! *nods*
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LMAO!
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I laughed so loudly at the end. This was VERY funny. Can't wait for you to update. XD
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww... Gaara's a closet pervert!

And Naruto did have it coming for attacking Gaara on the beach... Stupid blonde. And how would Gaara know if the curtains match the drapes on Uzumaki?

Naruto: ...Sometimes, I can feel someone watching me when I take showers...

Gaara: *hides pictures that are definitely not of a naked Naruto* That's quite bizzare.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hi! thanks, and this was a really good chapter _. I accidentally hit the 'add to favorites' button because it's where the review button used to be.

i'm so used to just hitting the button right when the story ends. but it's okay, i'm leaving it in my favorites! ;)

cardcaptor eternity
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh hell! This was FUN! LOL

Way to go! I can't wait for more :D
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh, cute! Wow! You've got to love shocked Temari and Kankuro here ...

I get the feeling that Kankuro is a little groovy towards Gaara's orientation, which was a deft display of their closeness. And Gaara is self-concious about a sunburn, and Temari cares ... that's adorable. The very image of Gaara beneath a parasol is adorable. And, of course -

"SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Oohh, poor Naruto ... _

On the other hand, the link on this story to your LJ profile isn't activated. How do "prompts" work for this event?
Meli Christophorous chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! oh my gawd, how utterly, insanely adorable. "ew, tits!" ha! my thoughts exactly! gah, this is already shaping up to seem like a great deal of fun, and how great were the seaweed pubes! seems like the kazekage has a bit of a temper still...as well as a distorted sense of humor. i still loved it. glad to see you haven't vanished as that would have made me sad. hugs, ednama-san! ja ne. Meli-chan.