Reviews for Renegade Cause
huntjd1 chapter 2 . 5/8
I can see how Harry can be held responsible for what he did to the two people on Privet Dr. Now as to the four flyers. I can see the ministry twisting that to be Harry's fault. I cant see why you have every one else putting the blame for that on Harry. Its the same as saying that if four people chased someone into traffic and deliberately ran in front of a speeding truck to pursue him. I have never herd of any case where someone was charged with manslaughter because a cop decided to run out in front of speeding traffic. In my mind that's no different than saying he is responsible for them committing suicide. Also the Kingsley you have portrayed is far to much a tool of the corrupt ministry to have joined a vigilante group.
Azrael's Son chapter 21 . 4/23
sirius you rotten bastard why try and kill tonks she is to nice and cool to die remus at least he is levelheaded but dont take out tonks!
Is Cassane the other traitor? Or Dumbles? Or just good old Scrimgour?
Hah, thought so. Does explain how he made it out of Azkaban.
No you can't kill Luna, not Luna. Take Hermione instead, she's irritating
Yeah she's totally being possessed
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 48 . 4/14
I'm amazed at how everything seemed so simple when it was all laid out on the table. An amazing and unique fanfic you have created, hope to read from you some more.
antim1santhrope chapter 33 . 4/13
while I've enjoyed the story so far... you have made it more complex than it needs to be imo... all the possesing in your story(so far) can easily be done with an imperio curse... which i would believe that LV would prefer anyways. a mindless slave? or an evil possesed ghost of a powerfull ghost that may not bow down to him?
Minato chapter 2 . 3/25
God Harry is just a prick in this useless piece of shit.
JIB27 chapter 29 . 3/23
I liked the first 20 or so chapters but this is way to complicated
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 48 . 3/11
Great work, was a very unique fanfiction
sephikus chapter 48 . 2/26
Only thing I felt was missing was maybe a little timeskip at the end to reveal the result of Harry and Tonks' relationship
Salvatore1912 chapter 48 . 2/22
Despite the reviews I really liked your story. Alright so I’m glad you made Snape like he truly is crafty, along with Sirius and Harry not trusting Lupin which makes more since then anything.
brennan.mholmich chapter 47 . 2/12
Bad.
brennan.mholmich chapter 7 . 2/12
Never mind, you've abandon this site, you must know your stories suck.
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »