Reviews for Renegade Cause
maiqsmail chapter 23 . 2/9
Too unorthodox for me. And I've read fics where matriarchy society force-bonded harems to male wizards to weaken their magic so it wouldn't be patriarchy and where TBWL had a sister who worked in a child brothel and was worshiping Death, human sacrifices included. This one is just too much of everything, insanity everywhere. It kinda makes coherent sense somewhat and it's certainly well put together and unique, but this is hard and tense for me to muddle through, and I finally ran out of f***s to give. Ta-ta!
maiqsmail chapter 18 . 2/8
N***a, f***ing what. Umbitch indiscriminately scars ALL griffindorks with a blood quill, including lower years? And somehow ain't nobody can do shit about it, including the headmaster, all students, their parents and governors? Ex-f***ing-cuse me for not believing in this s***.
This is getting sillier by the minute, cryptic illusionary "peeves" does not help so I really hope something gets resolved soon, otherwise I won't be able to care about this nonsense enough to read it. Even if it's surprisingly original story.
maiqsmail chapter 15 . 2/8
Fucking. What. Sirius Black? This makes no sense.
maiqsmail chapter 14 . 2/8
This is getting more confusing by the second. Peeves as agent of evil, really?
maiqsmail chapter 13 . 2/8
All this looong and elaborate scheme to get into Hogwarts by train evading hostiles...
Why exactly he couldn't floo to Hogsmeade a day in advance and just bloody walk in?
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 2/8
Sure, create a petty and cruel OC and name him Dmitry. Cold War much?
*rolls eyes in Russian*
Starstrider chapter 19 . 1/22
Too much madness. I’m usually fine with whatever fanfic writers want to change but I think in this one you’ve twisted Harry just past what I’m willing to read. You’ve got a better style of writing than most fanfic writers but it’s not quite my cup of tea. I like that peeves has hidden depths but if you wanted to let evil in you didn’t have to force joker quotes out of him.
evymel chapter 6 . 8/1/2023
what? how did that work, it's unplottable, and secrecy charm, and the serum doesn't work like that
evymel chapter 1 . 7/24/2023
how did the ministry enter the wards Dumbledore placed on Harry's dwelling, how did they catch up to Harry in the air? and nice assisted suicide on ministry officials
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2023
For all the chapters I read its the most ridiculous story I have ever read.
Efloresco chapter 11 . 7/3/2023
Jesus Christ. Harry is trying to save his own life and freedom and is willing to violently assault people for it, but disguising as a girl is a bridge too far? Fuck this shit. I'm out.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 1/19/2023
Everyone acting like the deaths were in any way Harry's fault is just completely unrealistic, and breaks suspension of disbelief along with any ability to take any of this story seriously. It's not like he killed anyone. They died solely because they were incompetent fliers.
Cosray8d chapter 12 . 12/15/2022
This fic delivers on action and dialogues.
Sadly it leaves much to be desired in terms of logic.
Harry is rightfully upset about Dumbledore and most of the orders treatment of him.
Sadly he fails to confront them about their failures.
If Harry's being watched and they're incompetent while leaving him about literally everything in the dark then nothing that happened there can be blamed on him.
Dumbledore failed through and through and that the majority of the blames Harry makes no sense whatsoever.
Hermione is just a caricature of her canon self.
Her blindly following Dumbledores gospel while attacking Harry makes no sense for her character and for anyone really who prioritizes Harry's wellbeing.
She's not someone who blindly follows authorities and rules if they make no sense and when her friends lives are in peril.
Plus they didn't even acknowledge that they kept him in the dark too and were therefore just as much at fault for his actions.
And how the f*ck can he be tried for manslaughter when he just flew away?
He didn't make the hitwizards kill themselves with an attack after all.
Shaklebolt males the least amount of sense therefore.
With his words and actions he basically forced Harry to blackmail Rufus because he felt like he had no other option because he wasn't told any.
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
I've attempted to read this multiple times.. tone is far to angry for me. Got as far as chapter 2... what I read was great but as I said too angry...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2022
This useless story is nothing but one big back and forth argument . No plot just drivel .
1,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »