Reviews for Renegade Cause
Kane Richards chapter 2 . 10/3
It's an interesting concept, but the whole basis for the first two chapters revolves solely on the idea that Harry is responsible for a group of idiots being idiots and dying.

In no way was that Harry fault so the story is fundimentally flawed. If you wanted to go on the idea of Harry being a killer, you would habe been better going down the blame him for cedrics death route. I mean... even Quirrels death was more Harry fault that this
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 48 . 9/28
Lovely story. I might've missed some details though because I pulled an all-nighter reading it. I usually love the "reality of war" fanfiction stories, and this is the first solely Tonks/Harry fic I've read, so there's some bias. I like how you've got so many characters to play such a pivotal role in the story. My favorite part was actually the moment they discovered that "R.L." was the spy. I can honestly say, with the way you've written from his POV and about his actions, that I didn't see that coming. Even with him surviving Azkaban and everything. I'm a bit sad that Hermione and Fleur are out of commission, considering all the stuff that Harry's pulled that caused them to be in their positions. Overall, I'd give you a 9/10. The minus one point was the fact that I didn't particularly like the visions. I didn't analyze them or anything, but they just felt unnecessary to me.
L'assassin orange chapter 1 . 9/2
While he is INDIRECTLY responsable for their deaths, there is no way it can be called murder for the simple fact that he did not actively participate in the act. It's the same as a cop getting killed by traffic while trying to arrest a robber. And snapping the wand of a wizard is a very serious thing to do, for it reduces them to the level of mugglein a society who pride itself in its magical might. It certainly shouldn't be Hand waved as just Harry over reacting in the eyes of everyone else. So while the hit wizard who lost friends and family would be angry enough to not care for this, Harry's own friends most certainly should have.
Yeah, cause snape's one to talk! Wonder how much blood is on HIS hands. Hypocritical bastard
avidreader-everafter chapter 43 . 7/23
from this point on don't care what happens what you did with norbreta made my day . thanks alot. everafter.
cyanideee chapter 48 . 7/23
I don't write reviews. Ever.
But holy hell.
This is one of the most amazing, unique, surprisingly original fics I have ever read in my 10 years as a prolific fanfic reader!
I spent the entire read wondering what the hell was going on - guessing what was going to happen next and finding out how wrong I was a chapter or so later.
I almost gave up when I realised the pairing - Harry/Tonks is not one I'm interested in, have ever read, will ever willingly read... - and I'm so obscenely glad I didn't!
The story, and the amazing writing, and the plot, and characterisation and every single part of this story makes me glad that I didn't give it up for the pairing!
Thank you for the read.
I enjoyed every minute of it!
Collectore chapter 2 . 7/18
I like the style of writing but the basis for this strikes me as quite absurd.
I mean manslaughter? When somebody chases me and runs blindly into traffic to get run over... that's not manslaughter, it's stupidity on their part.
I'd understand an assault charge for the two at privet drive but manslaughter? Kingsley fits right into that.
But I am interested in how this is going to play out.
karldin chapter 48 . 7/14
Brilliant and unique story you've authored here! Writing had such a flow, plots were original...overall I was impressed! Please keep up this kind of awesome content!
SidJ chapter 1 . 7/13
Wow. Start a story off with accidental murder. Things are not looking good for Harry. Im not even sure Im on his side in this.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 6/24
I'm pretty excited about this, to tell you the truth. This might very well be the first fic I've ever read that has an understandably angry and darkly tinged Harry that isn't AU.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 19 . 6/21
Bout time! This is what happens when you *cover* up the truth too long. Just like George Bush and his *greater good*.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 10 . 6/21
Why take the train at all? Why not walk or use some kind of vehicle to go an alternate route?
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/21
Dumb Old Door reminds me of Bush with his cunning ways to please the global bankers and Fudge is like Obama pretending nothing is wrong and that everything is rose colored glasses until reality hits him square in the face and he is forced to do something simply from under pressure by those dangerous *nut cases* that are not afraid to tell the truth of government lies.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/21
Now why didn't Harry just take the car? Since he stunned his uncle he would've had enough time to get the keys and start the engine or even hot wire it since the cars in those days were easier to hot wire then today's digital automobiles even without a wand to aid you.

Then he could've driven far enough away to get out of the initial manhunt. The first 12 to 24 hours of a state manhunt is the most crucial moment and after that is when the trail usually goes cold due to the suspect being in some sort of transportation vehicle even if it means *riding the rails* until the suspect does something stupid such as driving faster then the speed limit and gets pulled over or drives drunk.

Many jail escapees get caught over something stupid like that after being on the run for quite some time able to play *cool* with the cops then feel invincible.
siri chapter 19 . 6/14
This might actually be a half decent story if you hadn't written Harry as such a useless idiot.
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »