Reviews for Miracle on 34th Street
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10
Adorable
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/11
love this two, so sweet, and ist cute that he named this sweet pastry chain like this for her, and wants to give her time
would be great when there where more chapters
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/14
Ha! I love that. Operation: Cupcake. Kouga is delightful.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/29
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have to be studying but this is too cute! The devotion !
Nyumun chapter 1 . 1/2
Awwww soooo cutte!
LilPotterfanfic chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Adorable. Completely and utterly adorable
Priscila chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
OMG kagome is mean XD poor kouga can't change the place's name kkkkkkk
Evani chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh gods this was sooooooooooooooo adorable xD I loved it
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
[I'm just not signed in /ughsolazy]

I've always wished you'd continue this one! There are so many confusing things that Kouga threatens to say but doesn't; in all honesty, this is the only Kouga/Kagome story I've ever read and liked, and I'd love to see it go somewhere. ;w;

But I'll understand if you're otherwise occupied. I'll still read everything you write. TTvTT
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is so hilarious and sweet at the same time! I LOVE IT! XD Thank you for writing this story!
Myztic Aura chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
OMG! I absolutely LOVE IT! I hope you do a continuation of this story, its so cute!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
D'awwww so sweet I'm melting from the cuteness
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was wonderful fun. I am doing another run through of the manga and anime and just had this hankering to try out some Kouga/Kagome, not my usual pairing but I knew I could trust your stories. Don't take this the wrong way, because I know this is supposed to be a oneshot, but this leaves me so very curious as to what happened/happens in Kouga's past and Kagome's future that leaves Kouga so very hopeful. Ah well, I guess I shall just have to let my mind wonder in the entertaining what ifs your writing always creates. Thanks, as always, for all your creative stories.
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved it!*******!
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOL poor Kouga all that teasing he must get lol I loved the story!