Reviews for Miracle on 34th Street
Priscila chapter 1 . 10/24
OMG kagome is mean XD poor kouga can't change the place's name kkkkkkk
Evani chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh gods this was sooooooooooooooo adorable xD I loved it
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
[I'm just not signed in /ughsolazy]

I've always wished you'd continue this one! There are so many confusing things that Kouga threatens to say but doesn't; in all honesty, this is the only Kouga/Kagome story I've ever read and liked, and I'd love to see it go somewhere. ;w;

But I'll understand if you're otherwise occupied. I'll still read everything you write. TTvTT
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is so hilarious and sweet at the same time! I LOVE IT! XD Thank you for writing this story!
Myztic Aura chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
OMG! I absolutely LOVE IT! I hope you do a continuation of this story, its so cute!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
D'awwww so sweet I'm melting from the cuteness
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was wonderful fun. I am doing another run through of the manga and anime and just had this hankering to try out some Kouga/Kagome, not my usual pairing but I knew I could trust your stories. Don't take this the wrong way, because I know this is supposed to be a oneshot, but this leaves me so very curious as to what happened/happens in Kouga's past and Kagome's future that leaves Kouga so very hopeful. Ah well, I guess I shall just have to let my mind wonder in the entertaining what ifs your writing always creates. Thanks, as always, for all your creative stories.
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved it!*******!
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOL poor Kouga all that teasing he must get lol I loved the story!
Ethorin chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
oh gods
so funny
soo soo funny
aboulomania chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Too cute!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwwww :') I always love your little stories, they make me smile and giggle. Also, I really like how you don't make Kouga into this annoing character who messes things up. You don't make him this bad guy character. He is always a lovable character in your stories. I always loved his character and I love how you capture it.
Oh! Also, I love how you add in Ginta and Hakkaku! :D not many people add in their characters and you capture them wonderfully!
One last thing, I love how all the wolves are bakers haha.
I loved this story! :)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
What a sweet and funny little story! Made me laugh.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ooh! That was so full of fluff and sweetness. It was a wonderful one-shot but just a one-shot doesn't do it complete justice. This fic is leaving me hungry for more. will Forthright please do the favor of sating mine hunger. :3
Well, anyway thankyou for sharing!
Happy Valentine's day!
bloodysue chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
hahaha this is soooo cute! Is there a sequel to this?!