Reviews for Obsession
BubbliKindia chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
RainbowDragonball chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Amazingly creepy. So much that i loved the whole story start to finish.
Starkit chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow. Powerful. Loved the way you moved things along and had such emotion behind it. Very interesting plot too, with the psychology involved in it too. Beautifully done.
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Scary as hell, but nicely and well written!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Twisted but great!
HeartVersusMind chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
If i may correct something... Its Grimmjow Jaggerjaques
Sasu.Nuff.Nuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Assome. ಠಠ

Wonderfully written; so believable and everything. :D

I want more. ω

TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Grimmjow is just scary here. xD

And I love your pairing, its so rare
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was so sad...*sniff* But I loved it.
Damian Noctis chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow...o_e (eye twitches) it was so beautiful yet so scarring..damn grimmy, you sadist...but i kinda liked how renji was described with the cuts...shit i think im becoming a sadist im a little of both...*ashamed of self* loved the story :)
GrimmjowIsMySexToy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009

That was THE BEST story ever.
Zainab chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Tragic and beautiful.

I loved every minute of it.

Druchii chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
that was... amazing. so fucking angsty.
Tokyo Jazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Holy crap! That was freakin' awesome!
Tristana chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I was listening to a sad song - didn't chose to though - when reading your fic. And it totally tore at me to read it - I couldn't look away but I just felt so bad for Renji. Yes, it was twisted, but also beautifully written. I was just mesmerizing - the last time I ended up like this because of a text, it was when I read Poppy Z. Brite's 'Exquisite Corpse'. Don't know if you see the point of such a comparison... Still, I just felt your story...

Perhaps am I sick too - I can't help it, even if I cry, I always am more touched by the pain felt by the characters. Somehow, I wish I could tell you just horrible you made me feel, but at the same time, I can only but bow before the way you described their relationship. Perhaps is it worse because it is Grimmjow's POV - most of the time, people feel bad when they have an insight in the 'madman's' brain because they can't help to, deep down, feel like him and understand him. This is the most disturbing I think and you did just an awesome job.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.