Reviews for Encroaching Darkness
McCree114 chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
I really love this story, I couldn't stop reading! I like how you handled character personalities and what not. Asami is also a great and interesting OC, it's great how she's slowly turning Kaorin back into a leader again.
Can't wait for your next update, however long that'll take.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
This is a great Azumanga Daioh in a post apocalyptic plague you have portrayed the characters very well and you've set the theme quite flawlessly as well as to how they would survive in a world decimated by plague.

Plague is common for a post apocalyptic setting but also nuclear and non-nuclear wars but also dysptopianism and/or resource crises.
James Birdsong chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
Cool. Good.
AnonymousCookie chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
Nothing could have made my crappy night better than a new chapter :) I love the OC's especially Asami. Can't wait for the next one!
ajmuffin chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
You know, I'm supposed to be up by seven. yet here I am, reading your story, at 12:48.
Proof that you are awesome.
ajmuffin chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
...I think we should keep Kaorin away from weapons.
ajmuffin chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
YES! I am sooo glad that Osaka reached the same conclusion as me. Even though I had kinda had a feeling when Tomo first got sick.
P.S. is Taro an OC? I don't remember him...
ajmuffin chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Dammit, I was (almost) positive the new chick would be Yukari!
Bonnia chapter 28 . 7/15/2012
Oh crap, now the rest of them are gonna end up not meeting them at the police station, and then panic ensues. Maybe. At least everyone's safe and not being devoured.

Please keep writing!
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
Cool two chapters
KittyAttack chapter 28 . 6/13/2012
Yayyyyyy for update.

Nooooo for it ending ;-;

I loved it. But it was too short for my tastes cD. G'job!
Bonnia chapter 27 . 5/8/2012
Wow. I just read all this from yesterday to today and although I haven't read a lot of Azumanga Daioh- actually, none although I know the series well- this is really good! You keep all the characters in character, and if they are OOC it's only slightly and fits the situation.

Random comments: Chiyo should really be the one monitoring their weapons, seeing as everyone else has something wrong with their minds most/some of the time xD And since the probability isn't zero, although it definitely isn't 100, I'm looking forward to the chance to see Yukari or Nyamo here :D

Please keep writing!
KittyAttack chapter 27 . 2/14/2012
Asami's hilarious xD

Ah, I'm glad for a chapter, even if it is a filler :D
KittyAttack chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
God, I screamed when I found out this was updated. Love it!
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 8/17/2011