Reviews for Hold My Hand
Owltalon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Really great fanfic! Enjoyed it much! :)
I love brave people chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i live in england so could you book me a plane ticket? :P lol

i love this and you are amazing for helping someone you didn't know alot of people would freeze up! your inspiring!

:D
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
omg...
Olympiangirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amen. Thank you Glenn; thank you You!
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That's really incredible... I probably would have started crying at all the blood... inspirational stuff. Good job.
Becky chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG! You are like a hero or something! I'm really glad that he was OK and at the same time I'm kinda scared :S I would be sitting panicking! But seriously you are so brave and you did a great job on the story and with Glenn :)
Lady Zarobiti chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
woah this story is inspiring... especially because it is real... i'm so glad to hear that glen is doing alright. great fanfic, by the way. i feel like i should say something really important and with a lotta meaning but i got nothing. sorry.
Hails is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Poor Glen. Hope he'll me okay.

Loved the story, and congrats on keeping your head like that xD I was in a car crash a year ago and whilst I was in shock and panicking there was one woman who managed to stop me losing the plot xD Although, at the time, she honestly annoyed me. If you don't believe that anyone in a crash could be angry, ask the paramedic. Man, he got an earful :L :L The poor guy. I never thanked him...I still regret that. And I still want to thank the paramedic who tried to save my friend's life. Unfortunately he passed away several hours later. My he RIP.

Trust me, Glenn will always remember you. That's how it works. You can't not remember (if that sentence made sense).

And I don't live in LA, but I could fly over (my arse) :L :L Have fun or whatever you're meant to have at a dinner party.

Hails x
Hails is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Poor Glen. Hope he'll me okay.

Hails x
Whatever95 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow... that was just intense. I'm so sorry for Glenn, and could you thank him for me, and tell him I hope he's okay? If he asks just say it was from Nae. (I think it would be really weird if you said, "oh whatever95 says hello.")

This was a good story, and I'm going to put it on my favorites when it lets me log in. Nice job by the way (with helping Glenn).
Ambrele chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Tell Glenn that Amby says hi, and wishes him a swift recovery! :D
CunningMascara chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow. That was really good.

Only thing I have to say is a little pet peeve of mine... Y'know how you said "Eagle Strike"? That's the name of the book, so the canon would have "mission" Eagle Strike in front of it, or "the thing with Damien Cray" or something.

Just, yeah.

But it was good. Not your best, but not all of them can be Jack Daniels worthy. :D

Rawesome.
purple kimono chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh my gosh! I live in an area where school shootings happen a lot, but to actually be there when something as enormous as that take place, I'd be panicking.

You were really brave! I hope you'd tell Glenn to get better soon for me. _ Great story by the way!
daz3dandconfus3d chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ohmygoshnessthatmust'vebeensofuckingscary!

Ahem. Now that I got that out...

OhmygoshnessJackmust'vebeensofuckingscared!

This is great. :D And I totally live right by LA! Only 6 hours! By car! Lol.

Poor Jack (and you) think about all that she was coping with! (and you) :D

G8R XD
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Can I just say you were really brave to cope with all that, and I guess the first-hand experience is what makes this fiction so compelling. I now love Jack even more, she really is an under-used character, and I think it's good to pull away from all the glamorous spies and think of the simple things she does for Alex. Plus I like the way you just brought Yassen fleetingly into it.

No, I don't live in Los Angeles