Reviews for Oddly Sincere
cheng chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
AHHCKKK SO CUTE. HOLY CRAP! I love 18pin. Not as much as I love 2795, but still. I hope you post more stories of them. :)
cheng chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
heeheehee 3
Vain Harmony chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
:) I-Pin is really taking her unrequited love well. At least Hibari doesn't like someone else.
Vain Harmony chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Xanxus fangirl? D: Those exist? You are a rare species, try not to be exstinct.
Vain Harmony chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Hibari-sensei did sound a bit weird. xD
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hibari is too nice. :/ I-pin might die from kindness.
Nami Ichijo chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I hardly find any HibariXI-Pin and i like your story! Please update!I would appreciate that!(No other stories to read...)XD
Wafia Primo chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
How did you mess up?
Nehszriah chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Jeezum crowe... I thought I was the only other person who thought Dino/Bianchi to be plausible... may I please hug you?

I also applaud you for writing Hibari/I-Pin. Not many people would think about that due to all the yaoi floating around out there. It's really cute; really school-girl crush in my opinion. Rather amusing. _ Please keep it up.
Derangedcalling chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Aww the adorable and innocent way you write about HibaPin is so cute :)

But no don't abandon Hibari for Xanxus _ Your readers are waiting for the next chapter!
sleepy chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
ha ha I like these short stories :)
sleepy chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
ha ha I like these short stories :)
pizzabagels chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Your drabbles are so interesting to read! You put a lot of detail into it and the stories flow so smoothly!

This is the first HibarixI-Pin I've read, which is really surprinsing since it's quite obvious in the anime that she has a crush on him.

This is my favorite pairing, personally :D

Keep up the good work!

xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Aw...come on... its cute... really! i love this couple cause its so obvious.. and yet, you're the first person that i know that have actually written it... so Thanks so much!
Layla10294 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
WOW! HibariI-pin? This is just what I need! Update soon, ok!