Reviews for Learning How to Deal with It
Karateka67 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I...still don't like Ned. But good story.
bookelf chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
I enjoyed the plain speaking between your characters.
A.Deep.Life chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Powerful and moving. You captured the characters, emotions, and dialogue of BOTH Frank and Ned in a way that I've rarely seen before. Thank you for a story that is definitely going in my favorites.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
A great story. Very well written.
nancy fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love this story so much. I just reread it today after stumbling upon it on and think it's one of the most powerful pieces of work within the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys fandom. The emotions are so raw and the situation is so plausible within the Nancy Drew universe. That being said, I would love to read more. Thank you again for the very enjoyable read! It has made my morning!
Memory Keeper chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Whoa, what an intense piece. Found my hand unconsciously clenched into a fist by the time I finished reading. Please do write/post the stories you mentioned in the end notes, and soon! Am hooked. :)
Mystari chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was...you are...wow. Just. Wow. I would never have been able to write this scene with that much subtlety and feeling and emotion, and your style is just so perfect.

Thanks for sharing such an incredible story with us ). I really look forward to reading your other Nancy stories/series!
Chefz chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
SO so so so good. I really truly hope you write in this universe again some day.
epalladino chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Excellent story. Both Frank and Ned are perfectly in character the the tension between them is palpable.

Thanks for the fascinating read, Beth
niver chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was very well-written. I felt you really captured the characters, and the situation was a plausible one I greatly enjoyed. Very amazing job. More stories from this universe would be a real pleasure to read.

Once again, great job.
DesertVixen chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked it. It was pretty raw and emotional, and I like the idea that they both accept the fact that they love her.

I'm looking forward to reading your others when you get them finished.

The only thing that kind of jarred me was the cigarette, but that's because I never picture any of the characters smoking. Just a personal thing.

DV
franknjoe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
MissMe is right, this is excellent.

I LOVED this story - the emotion and the drama - how hard it is to be the boyfriend of Nancy Drew - and how Ned is the only one who can understand Frank and how honest they are being with each other - fantastic writing!
MissMe113 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Excellent-just excellent.

I'm too tired to think of anything better. It was excellent, and I loved it.

Great, great job.