Reviews for Christmas in the Rockies
That ending was so sweet! I loved it. (:
gabbyyxoxo chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
haha very good story !
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Oh, you totally got me! I would have never suspected sweet little Mrs. Davis. It was funny how the whole team poured in, and JJ and Reid were right in the middle of it and hadn't known anything was wrong. I loved the whole exchange Reid and Morgan have with Morgan's "What do you take me for?"

and Reid answering, "Someone who can't mind their own business." I could almost see the two of them really saying that on the show! And I also liked later in that same conversation when Morgan says "Now that would be telling...You're the genius, you should be able to figure it out."

The epilogue was just so lovely and perfect. I know that there was no way they could have really done all this on the show, but still you sometimes manage to make a Reid/JJ shipper out of me with some of your stories and this one was that would be so fun to see played out by the actors. It had a little bit of everything. Just a great job!
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Poor Reid, that vivid dream he must have been having got him in trouble whe he woke up! And though I think things are going to be okay, and they both obviously enjoyed themselves, I can totally see him being worried and awkward if something like that ever happened so unexpectedly between he and JJ. I loved your description of him pacing and dancing from foot to foot in the hallway, not knowing how to face her but his hunger for breakfast and a coffee fix not letting him hide either. I don't know how Morgan got there, but I was afraid it really was the killer next door, come looking for more victims! All in all, you've got me guessing in all kinds of delicious ways about what will happen next, so I'm going on to read chapter three!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I can already tell just from this one chapter that I'm going to love this story. There were several places that you had me chuckling out loud while sitting alone at my computer. The whole exchange Reid and JJ have after he almost falls in the snow and catches himself but sets off the alarm and then they argue over whether the little old lady they're seeing could have heard it or not was so adorably funny! They are good together, and I think the show is starting to play to that again with some lighter scenes again here and there. I love your little old lady character, Mrs. Davis. You really do a great job with the supporting characters you create in your stories, and she is no exception. The ending sets up for an entertaining next chapter. It reminds me some of a story I was reading on here a long time ago that was never finished where Reid and JJ have to pose as newlyweds. Anyway, I'm off to see the next chapter, you've definitely got this one off to a great start!
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
This was just the perfect story. It was so funny. I kept thinking like Reid that something was funny about that woman and then I thought I am getting as parodied as Reid is. I just love them waking up with her not having clothes on. The best was when Morgan knocked on the front door and the whole team was there. Hotch will think twice about letting those two out again. I loved the name for the baby. They are just so perfect for each other.
KBC04070911 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Great chapter...I loved the ending it was so cute...I hope to read another JJ and Reid story soon, you are a great author.
grahamag chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Very sweet story. Thanks.
SpencerRied chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
this is cute :D...like the last 2 statements

“Give it a rest Spence. Yale is good enough for our boy.”

Reid carried the boy to the bed, “Don’t listen to your mother, I can get you into Cal Tech with one phone call.”
Mellow girl chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I love the surprise unsub that was great! I like the ending also and the name of the baby that was so sweet. I wish my muse was as fast as yours. MY muse just needs a swift kick in the tale. Great Story!
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
what a great story and the unsub was a complete surprise. great, thanks so much.
ssbailey chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I LOVE the ending! Reid was priceless! Great story!
ewriter chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Oh ,so cute. A little JJ and Reid mix. I would love that. Do you know when JJ is coming back?
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
EP*Fangirl squeal* YES YES! I simply LOVE your variation, and i'm thrilled you added that caltech line. When I first watched that part, I' teared up alot because of how reid is so gentle with him. *Sigh* Reid as a dad...Just can't get over it! Plus, it seemed like he would start crying at the drop of a hat b/c of all the turmoil he'd gone through. Cute morgan/reid convo. The little teasing he did was perfect for the semi-seriousness. (See... Morgan CAN be sensitive to Reid. ;))

Bravo!

-BeingDazzledByEdward

(P.S. I SO knew that the woman ws going to be the unsub. Call it a gut feeling, but I knew something was off. Mwahaha)

(I guess it takes one to know one, huh?)

;)
Raphael0877 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Whew, that was a close call...and Morgan was the last person I'd expected to show up, and I love surprises!

But I knew that Reid and JJ would get together - after all, this is "Arsenic and Old Lace" not "It happened One Night" (altho it DID for them, happen, that is :) ) Though I wouldn't have thought of bringing the baby along for the honeymoon; I love my kids, but not quite that much! Cute story.