Reviews for Deck the Halls
Xylar161 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
ohh, crap scratch that last review for LukexAkari, i was thinking about another fic x.x this story is my 2nd fav out of the others
Xylar161 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
aww, so cute :)

normally, i would say the LukexAkari fic was the best, but to be honest, i was so confused there xD

anyways, i loved the GillxAkari one (heh. rivals?) the best :) dont under estimate the power of CHEESE ;P

though i was sad when it was LukexKathy :( but shes better than Selena o.o'
lonernekonin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It's really sweet and well done
shawnders808 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Aww! I had never read this one before! But I liked it! :)

You should do something like this for next Christmas too! Haha!
poesumo chapter 12 . 1/6/2009

Definitely a match made in heaven, got to say really did love all your story's!

Sorry it took me so long to review I tend to get sweep up in the season...;
ami chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
I'm trying so hard not to make a sound while laughing. The whole situation is priceless and so goofy I can't help but love it. Aww poor little Gilly he needs to be more of a man and stop up to the plate.

Well I'm sad these one shots are over thanks for the smiles and laughs!
ami chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
can I just say perfect? the whole situation of starving and having to eat fish every night just made me laugh. But the greatest thing about this fic was toby. If somebody was drowning one might think Toby would spring into action. No you didnt have him spring out at all. he was a a lazy hero and that is simply amazing.
RealManga chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
thanks for writting the tao/akari drabble for me it was cute!

I really liked this one too it's sad that it's over *-*
flippyninjas chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Ahahaha. That was great. :D

I always thought it was weird that Chelsea and Mark liked anything you gave them. xD

I'm really looking forward to the next drabble/oneshot. Akari/Gil is one of my favorite couples. (:
poesumo chapter 9 . 12/23/2008

Hunger can do weird things to people I suppose, from what I have read they both are in insane! XD

There is all kinds of love, this is just the kind I really like...
poesumo chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I always assumed that Mary would be the hopeless romantic type and Kai kinda always fit in that persona...

It was a little sad but it was great they had something in common at least and just maybe this lead to a great friendship later... :o

I really enjoyed this chapter as well, I look forward to reading the next!
Mrs.Cakeyummyness chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
hi, its me gemgirl101, i just changed my name, anyways, i realy liked this chapter! i realy liked how you said, quote: "It was like climbing mount Everest." (end of quote) it realy gave me the idea of how...weak he was. looking forword to more!:D
high improbability chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Aw, thanks! That was cute!
shawnders808 chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
haha! cute!

hey, could you do one of Kurt and the main girl. i guess you could call her your girl since if you are female, that is your chracter.

way to pont out the obvious, right?

anyways, i dont know what te name is if you dont play as her.

but i would love to read one of him. i love all of these little fics!

you rock!

flippyninjas chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
And I just realized that it cut off the rest of my review. D:

Okay, so just pretend this is for chapter eight and not chapter nine, since apparently, I can only review once per chapter. Gah.

So... I loved it! :D Especially when Kai admitted that he read romance novels. xD

Thank you so much for writing that pairing~
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »