Reviews for A Daughter of Kings
wolfchief chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
I just want to say this is a very good story. though it was kind of frustrating with how quickly she fell for borimir and how it seemed no one tried to stop her, i think you have done a great job with making an au but still having the tolken world we all know and love. if you do another draft i will read that as well. good luck. post soon.
sarabqh chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
I love this story! please keep going with it!
HeadbangGirl chapter 17 . 10/18/2011
Just read this and it's really very good, amazing... :D

One quick question though: do you still continue this story on this account? Cos I think I saw that you 'moved accounts'...?

gr
southern-moon chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
I’m not bashing it but ok Elrond is half but chooses immortality so he chose his elven half over his mortal ok so that would make arwen full elven Estelwen her father has extended life so either way she's going to live longer than eomer or boromir and with the elven in her blood she would be light on her feet naturally and she would be considered a child to the elves and to her father's people I’m sorry Hun you don't just look and decide ok I like him so yeah I’m going to die of depression for him ok personally I’d rather be with someone I’ve gotten to know haldir and legolas or glorfindel immortality just looks so much more appeasing than mortality you would never get cold or too hot no getting old no dyeing unless in battle and elves aren't so open with love and marriage once they do it's for life so they would be very picky and no cheating she also would naturally have a thing for nature so horses would love her she would understand them they have natural great eyesight and hearing and at around 20 in human years they choose mortality or immortality you just make Estelwen way to human like she has barley any and elves they heal faster than humans yes so that sprain would be healed by now the horse would give her any trouble and elves would be a lot more excepting wither her wanting to be a warrior
Jovie Black chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
cool chapter update soon!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
this is interesting!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
ValueMyHeart chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
I loved this chapter, it is nice to see some father and daughter time. I love the Eomer interaction. keep updating.
Glory Bee chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Thank you so much for this compelling story which I just discovered today and have read all that you have thus far written and I am eager for more. :) I have found this story very well written and most enjoyable. Christiel is a wonderful multi-layered heroine. I look forward to reading more of your stories. And I hope Chapter 18 is soon on its way :)
PaperHeart382 chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this story of yours!

I like how you've shaped Cristiel so far; in the hands of any other author, this could have been maaaajor Mary-Sue, but you did this so well. :)

And I like how Boromir is still fresh in her mind - well done! Sad, but still. Memories are hard to forget, and you've done a good job in demonstrating that.

I hope you update soon! This is good schtuff. :D
Lucy Greenhill chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
formerAnnie chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
As soon as Cristiel headed for the ale, I thought, "oh boy." haha. Nice update! I like how you've portrayed Legolas as such a good friend and Eomer as such a gentlemen. So sorry for not reviewing sooner!
lastofthecrimelords chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
I likes! More please!
formerAnnie chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Go Eomer! ...no offense to Haldir. That elf is a nice guy, but I personally would choose Eomer over him any day. Oh, if only Middle Earth was real. haha. Back to reality: great job! :)
Chris-Phantomhive chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
yessssss more plese. love the new chapter
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »