Reviews for Role Reversal
nooo link cant die]:
Nokcturna chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
An awesome story! So epic! Update it, please! Excelent work! :DD
Aphrodite Incarnate chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
I read this fiction in one sitting, and let me just say, this is brilliant! I'm shocked that there aren't more reviews. Those people don't know what they're missing. It's rare to find good-quality, satisfying ZeldaxGanondorf fiction.

I love how you've managed to breathe life into my favorite pairing. You've fleshed out their personalities and their histories in such a way as to seem not only believable, but also original. Zelda is completely in character; a dignified, noble princess who cares about the future of her people, but with an extra dimension of vulnerability, thanks to your skilled writing. Your depiction of Ganondorf is just... wow. He seems a much fuller character than the series' portrayal of him as a villain; he's almost a tragic hero with justifiable motivations, and a certain degree of vulnerability like Zelda. Their interactions in the course of their adventure are so fascinating, and you've handled their burgeoning romance elegantly, with the right amount of physical passion, stolen kisses, the works. Too much smut can be a cheap, gratuitous trick, although a little plot-propelling smut is always welcome. ;)

I'm bursting at the seams to see how the rest of story will develop, and urge you, update! You haven't touched it in months... This gem of a fiction is too good to go wasted and left on the wayside.
Jayadragon chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
haha i love when nabooru walks in on them...i love the awkward romance between Ganondorf and Zelda...i really like the history you put between them...

i also like how you added in how prejudice hyrulian nobles can be...it just always seams that way...its so sad link died...though i did like how Ganon immediatly suspected she was romanticaly involved with him...haha

over all i really like this story and will be waiting for more
EpiqueTaii chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Ooh! This is getting good. Now I know why this story is called Role Reversal... it literally is. XD Lol. I wonder if they'll go to all the other temples...? :3
EpiqueTaii chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
H'oh shit! Ocine knows! HE KNOWS! XD *keeps reading*
EpiqueTaii chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Wah... epic! SO epic! I love this story!
EpiqueTaii chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Oh, this story's getting so good! I love it so much... *keeps reading*
WolfsTrinity chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
This is quite brilliant. I've never been a fan of ZeldaXGanondorf, but those are two characters I've never really thought of by way of pairings, as in any story of mine their roles would be minor, and I suppose the pairing makes sense, besides the fact that Zelda needs to be with someone while Link's with Malon or Ashei. Anyway, definitely looking forward to more, though I've no particular comments of real note.
The Lady Massacre chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
This one is very different, but I love it. I don't understand why it has so little reviews! It's such a good story so far, please continue!
Rhaoz chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Holy Crap! You better update soon... or I'll find you -maniacal laughter-
Azure Neko chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
And Ganondorf has no idea how much what's he's doing reverses destiny.
Tetraforce chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
It is stupid to destroy the Triforce. It's like saying guns are evil when it's not the guns fault. It's the bad guy's fault. The Triforce is like a giant gun except it's oddly shaped.
Tetraforce chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Ocine makes me think of shot-guns and sneaking one in... :D Good story and I like your descriptions.

I have been on the side that Ganon was trying to help his people.
Knight of Sydonia chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh, you have very much intrigued me with this. Ganondorf doesn't get even half the respect he deserves in this fandom, and to see him here, characterized believably despite being a good guy, makes my inner Ganon fangirl squeal with happiness. And pairing him with Zelda...well, let's just say you and I are going to be friends ; )

Overall, very well written and interesting. Can't wait to see the update.

Knight of Sydonia