Reviews for Slam Dunk
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing this until now. Freaking Wal-Mart...

Anyway, I loved it, Becky. Thank you so much! It was definitely unexpected, but I really liked it.

Haha, Bill Cosby. I used to love that Jello Jigglers commercial. And now that I think about it, Jericho's thighs do remind me of Jello Jiggles. LMAO.

Chris doesn't need a dietitian, he's right. He needs professional mental help. And I doubt even that would help. But he's still one of the best ones on RAW.

I never even thought about the last name of my OC until you mentioned it. I don't even watch basketball anymore. But my dad talks about it all the time, so...yeah.

I don't want Chris to be my brother! LOL. He'd be a horrible brother.

Rated Y2J would have been the bomb. But the closest we got to that was Vitamin C, and it even ended way too early.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BECKY!

I really loved this )

Tina
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very funny, Jericho is a nut. Although, he's right, Rated Y2J would be amazing.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOL Okay...

Baha I love this 'series' of psycho!Chris.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Kobe Dwayne

Rated Y2J Everything
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love Chris's thighs!

eh, that sounded weird.

BRIAN!

It is my firm belief that this is how Chris acts backstage and while on the road.

Nothing will ever change my mind.

Thank God for Randy...who's thighs aren't as great as Chris's.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
ah thighs!

EW BILL COSBY

POT!

I HATE DWYANE WADE

first of all his mother spelled it wrong,second of all he plays for the Heat,and the Heat are tainted since Shaq played for them.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
BECKY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one shot.

Partially because Randy's in it and anything that you write with Randy is like...awesome.

He needs a girlyfriend or a secret girlfriend behind Spam's back.

You know what I heard? I heard that that baby of his doesn't even LOOK like him. Hm...I should tell Dom that..

Anyways! I LOVED it!

Lubs, Britty
I'm Miss World chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Bill Cosby lmao!

-sigh- Orton tattoo sleeves. Yum.

Aw Brian!

Brian. Fist pump... am I interpreting that incorrectly? Ew, i can't believe I just typed that. My b. That was gross.

Lol Orton happy dance.

LMAO that was funay
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
there are so many things wrong with this Fic.

BUT THAT'S WHAT'S SO FUNNY!

These fics are so funny. and it makes me even more in love with Jericho!
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2008