Reviews for Someone To Save You
RECKLESSgoat chapter 1 . 9/20
How was Lucas the one who "shouldn't have screwed them up in the first place"? Peyton was the one who broke up with him after Brooke found out and distanced herself from him... she was the one who should be apologizing and he is the one who should be afraid of getting hurt again(and if you mean him leaving town was what hurt her then she has no right to feel hurt by that, they were broken up)!
Other than that I think that your writing style is pretty good and very well structured.
geminigurl89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww! This story is so sweet! )
Dane2605 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I didn't like how this played out on the show...

This is so much better...

Keep up the good work...
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/21/2008

Oh how i wish 210 went that way; season two is by far my least favorite season, and that epsiode kinda stunk, even though i do love Jeyton...but leyton...they're what's meant to happen.

That was great!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Sigh if only we could have had that. Perfection lol, but I can't complain what we've got is pretty awesome. Anyway I enjoyed this. I've always always wanted to read something like this, but I couldn't find it so glad you wrote this.
LPlover chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Awesome!I loved it! :D Thanks for writing 210 episode, it got me big grinning on my face and all my stressed out from work gone the minute I finished reading lol Great job! :D
ForeverLoveIsLeyton chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Okay, this beats the actual episode 100 times over! haha great job I love your work :]
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
this one shot is so love! :D it would have been sweet if he did end up at her door :D but there together now yay!
englishpetal chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Amazing! That's how 2x10 should have gone. I really love all your writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
its really good, its amazing how two stories are written of 210 at the same time! but thnx, keep writing
babes2103 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
ah, it never fails that i would love your stuff. leyton all the way baby!
yaba chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
aw! That was such an adorable story! I'm telling you, it should've ended that way on the show, but you know it's even better this way, because in the long run we leytoners know that lucas was all along in love w/ peyton he ws just being stupid lol. I really liked how you wrote it and the sex wasn't bad either! keep writing stuff like this, i ttoally love it lol :)

watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Let's talk about how amazing this is. I meant to review last night before I passed out... but obviously that did not happen, lol.

I love that we feel the same way about S2 and 210 - completely WTF all the way through. Seriously, Nathan was so talking about Peyton - and I love that you included that in your story.

My FAVORITE part was when he asked what she needed, and she turned around and screamed "You!" Holy wow, I almost shouted for joy - freaking amazing.

And your smut is damn perfect. I loved it; the whole thing. Just amazing, love.
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008