Reviews for On First Dances
meow chapter 1 . 2/22
omg this was so cute i dont even ship dramoine and i love this
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/7
Wonderful once again! You never cease to amaze me, you're incredible! Great story, great descriptions and great Hermione and Draco (:
That was a very cute story
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4
OMG I love it! :D
pinkwood17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
PERFECTION. It was so perfect, the way you described it made me feel as if I was actually there. I literally held my breath in anticipation when Draco started walking towards Hermione. It was beyond beautiful, how you painted the scenario and described their definitely have a way with words. :) I'd love a sequel, but I'm also pretty content with not having one, as the night had been enchantingly perfect. Great work! :)
Mrs Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Aww, this story was so adorable! Loved it!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Cute! Awesome job!
audibly.austen chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
WOW. This is amazing! The air of the dance is so tangible. I feel as if I was there. Totally amazing.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was lovely! I liked that Pansy was the one who started the dancing.
missmagicrose chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
so sweet and precious! loved it!
RosiePosieRW chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really like this. :)
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I would love to read the sequel - if you make one! :)
This is a great work!
gaietta.settantasei chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome, as always. Thank you Luckei1
iDontKissAndTell chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. Seriously, that was just Beautiful.

I really really loved that Pansy made the first move and it's not because I'm a big Harry/Pansy shipper (a little maybe) but that, a) it shows acceptance and forgiveness and b) you didn't make Pansy a whiny, whore-y, mega-bitch like how everyone else seems to make her.

And the Dramione! *dies* I can't express how much I loved it! 'Perfect' won't cut it so here: asdfghjkl%38

Thank you for the awesome fic and so much love for you 3 :D
berd2411 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
One of my absolute favorite 1-shots. Well written and a great storyline.