Reviews for On First Dances
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 1/11
I adore this! It's beautiful in its simplicity!
Kudos to you. ]
aftertherayn chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't know what it was about this that had me literally giggling with pure joy as I read this, but you really captured something absolutely beautiful in a short fic. I loved this so much! So much! What a delight :')
Simran chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Want more of it...WOW...Pls pls pls more...
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This was achingly beautiful. The combination of a man and woman simply being nervous about each other plus the feelings caused by the war made this all the more poignant. I love what JKR gave us in HP, but I remain frustrated that she couldn't envision her characters trying to build bridges. I hate that right and wrong were so divided in her mind that she couldn't see a Slytherin making an overture to a Gryffindor, that she couldn't see that Hermione would have tried to see the best in them.
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Awe... such a good story.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is beautifully written. You captured the emotions perfectly.
sakuraXnatsume chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
The story is so simple yet embodies everything I love about Draco and Hermione. Loved it a lot.
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I'm touched. It's because of people putting their differences aside. This is a story of forgiveness. If people would just be like the characters here, the world would be a bit better.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
AHH THAT WAS CUTE
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This felt nice to read. Excellent as always. :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Perfection. Beautiful perfection.

Your word choice and voice in this was simple but profound and utterly beautiful. I was completely endeared by Draco's nervousness and I love that, out of everyone, Pansy made the first move.
Arickakent21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Beautiful one shot full of healing and romance.
Chikaede chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow, this is beyond just dramiome, it says so much more. Can't believe I only just came across this!
Bewitched Dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this one about 5 times by now and honestly every time I like it just a bit more. Great story idea!