Reviews for On First Dances
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/13
This felt nice to read. Excellent as always. :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25
Perfection. Beautiful perfection.

Your word choice and voice in this was simple but profound and utterly beautiful. I was completely endeared by Draco's nervousness and I love that, out of everyone, Pansy made the first move.
Arickakent21 chapter 1 . 7/21
I loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22
Beautiful one shot full of healing and romance.
Chikaede chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, this is beyond just dramiome, it says so much more. Can't believe I only just came across this!
Bewitched Dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this one about 5 times by now and honestly every time I like it just a bit more. Great story idea!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Such a tender and sweet moment. I loved that beauty in your words. Thanks for the story and sharing it with the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh so cuteeeee!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Well,that was beautiful. It was really amazing and well written. I love how you described as they truly are- awkward teenagers and I love it. Great job.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh I wish there was more! I loved this.
meow chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
omg this was so cute i dont even ship dramoine and i love this
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful once again! You never cease to amaze me, you're incredible! Great story, great descriptions and great Hermione and Draco (:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was a very cute story
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG I love it! :D
pinkwood17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
PERFECTION. It was so perfect, the way you described it made me feel as if I was actually there. I literally held my breath in anticipation when Draco started walking towards Hermione. It was beyond beautiful, how you painted the scenario and described their definitely have a way with words. :) I'd love a sequel, but I'm also pretty content with not having one, as the night had been enchantingly perfect. Great work! :)