Reviews for On First Dances
sakuraXnatsume chapter 1 . 7/28
The story is so simple yet embodies everything I love about Draco and Hermione. Loved it a lot.
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/17
I'm touched. It's because of people putting their differences aside. This is a story of forgiveness. If people would just be like the characters here, the world would be a bit better.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 1/17
AHH THAT WAS CUTE
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This felt nice to read. Excellent as always. :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Perfection. Beautiful perfection.

Your word choice and voice in this was simple but profound and utterly beautiful. I was completely endeared by Draco's nervousness and I love that, out of everyone, Pansy made the first move.
Arickakent21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Beautiful one shot full of healing and romance.
Chikaede chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow, this is beyond just dramiome, it says so much more. Can't believe I only just came across this!
Bewitched Dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this one about 5 times by now and honestly every time I like it just a bit more. Great story idea!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Such a tender and sweet moment. I loved that beauty in your words. Thanks for the story and sharing it with the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh so cuteeeee!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Well,that was beautiful. It was really amazing and well written. I love how you described as they truly are- awkward teenagers and I love it. Great job.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh I wish there was more! I loved this.
meow chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
omg this was so cute i dont even ship dramoine and i love this
bythesea-borne chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful once again! You never cease to amaze me, you're incredible! Great story, great descriptions and great Hermione and Draco (: