Reviews for On First Dances
Chikaede chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, this is beyond just dramiome, it says so much more. Can't believe I only just came across this!
Bewitched Dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this one about 5 times by now and honestly every time I like it just a bit more. Great story idea!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Such a tender and sweet moment. I loved that beauty in your words. Thanks for the story and sharing it with the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh so cuteeeee!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Well,that was beautiful. It was really amazing and well written. I love how you described as they truly are- awkward teenagers and I love it. Great job.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh I wish there was more! I loved this.
meow chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
omg this was so cute i dont even ship dramoine and i love this
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful once again! You never cease to amaze me, you're incredible! Great story, great descriptions and great Hermione and Draco (:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was a very cute story
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG I love it! :D
pinkwood17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
PERFECTION. It was so perfect, the way you described it made me feel as if I was actually there. I literally held my breath in anticipation when Draco started walking towards Hermione. It was beyond beautiful, how you painted the scenario and described their definitely have a way with words. :) I'd love a sequel, but I'm also pretty content with not having one, as the night had been enchantingly perfect. Great work! :)
Mrs Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Aww, this story was so adorable! Loved it!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Cute! Awesome job!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
WOW. This is amazing! The air of the dance is so tangible. I feel as if I was there. Totally amazing.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was lovely! I liked that Pansy was the one who started the dancing.