Reviews for Complete Me
jenlam01 chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Well that was really f'up! I was really enjoying this story!
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
Aw ... I was so disappointed to read you wouldn't be finishing this story ... I just read it straight through! :). Great writing though ... I'll have to check out your other stories! :)
JenniferHopeZEqualsMe chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
can u tell us who is going to continue the story?
darkflame567356 chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
I would loove to finnish your story if youd like me too. I think personaly that you have done great in this story and all u need is a little push. Have Fun!
asf134 chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
i understand u completely! and i wont be mad!
kagome-higeroshi chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
i think this is a good story can u let me know when u add another chapter i cant wait to hear wat comes next!
tkeaton1 chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
where have you been? waiting for an update! :)
ibinitch chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
I cant wait for an update! I'm really loving this story. Wonderful job!
Inwepirate-elf chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
OMG! I just spent the last three hours reading this story and Becca, it is so amazing! (BTW, it's Kat if you hadn't guessed) Umm, this is simply amazing and I love it so much! So funny, so sexy, and just brilliant! Great work hun! I can't wait to read more! UPDATE, UPDATE!

Kat
mspacman1 chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
I cannot wait to see how emmett reacts! I bet its hilarious! Are the s going to be part vampire like renesme? It does make sense, I wonder what parts you will keep/add? I can't wait!
Musicfairy15 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Oh My GOSH! Please write more! I really like your story so far! Please!
newyork2london chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
I love this story its really good sorry if my review is suckish lol it like 3 in the morning and i just started to read the story so i had to get up to date.
He's the love of my life chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
OH COME ON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? I'M BEGGING HERE!
Scorpion Glow chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
OMG! The things Emmett will say now! LOL.
amari101 chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
That was awesome! I don't how it ends...you HAVE to post soon! It's killing me inside please post soon!