Reviews for Christmas On Cougar Island
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Great story. Loved all three lemons.
nicah35 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
damn! if only Santa would give me a really hot guy 4 xmas, i wud be toootally satisfied! LOL

I LOVE UR STORY! XDXDXDXDXDXD
77049sma chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
dod i cant even tpye right my hands r shakin i liked it i am sorry u had 2 quit ut i liked ur stories
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was HOT!
Breanne Marie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
really good!
Skweekers chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
So I totally dont wanna ruin this for you guys... but either someone copied you or you copied someone else... I've read this already.. word for word. The difference? It wasnt Christmas.. I think it was Thanksgiving or something... I'll have to find it and compare the publish dates for you. Honestly i dont see why you'd copy someone else's work so I'm siding with you guys here )
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
LMAO loved it! Go cougars! XD
cullen r us2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
oh

that was soo amazingly funny
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
DAMN! That shit's LONG!

Okay, and for the benefit of my friend, whose name shall not be mentioned, who I am chatting with, who is telling me (ew) that she is currently wanking to this, I was talking about the story, not... well, I hope she's the only one that needs some explaining. Although she might just need it because she's in lust mode. But whatever.

What a freak.
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw...cute! And hot! Great story sweetie!
lorish36 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Loved it! Very good writing, and sounds like an awesome way to spend Christmas! We've got -27 celsius, and snow. (that's about -17 farenheit)
tnuccio chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
so far ladies...this is the best one I've read! I love it!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i love it. you did a great job. i cant wait for your next story
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
IncrediblyFuckingHOTLadies! WOW! Genius. For realz!