Reviews for Choices We've Made
MarMarBinks chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This is amazing! You have to finish! PLEASE! O.O
DahSandwich chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
aww, didn't saw that one coming... D:

I am in love with your story! Please, keep writing!
DahSandwich chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
tsk, tsk, tsk, can't get enough from your stories! ;D

Lovely chapter.
DahSandwich chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I miss your stories so much :(

Too bad you never finished it. Very nice, anyways. :d
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
WOOW! You did a great job. This is such a good one!

Keep writing!

KimOfDrac chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Pleeeease continue! This is so good! I crave more!
tinuviel21 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Excellent excellent story! Will you be updating?
EllieInLove chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I hope you write more soon. Even though they're both out of character, I enjoy it.
CaptainFlyingSparrow chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
I really like this story! i can't wait till the next chapter!
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
love this chapter!
Florencia7 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
OH I didn't see that coming! 0_0 This is so heartbreaking! And she was alone through all that!... Run after her, Jack! RUN!

I was SO SO SO happy when I saw that you updated! :] When I started reading this chapter I felt like everything was falling into place - there is just something decidedly wrong with the world without your Sparrabeth stories...

I LOVED this chapter. Even though it was SO frustrating... But you always handle such difficult conversations so well, so that they are sheer literary pleasure to read!

Their conflicted emotions were so beautifully rendered in their exchange. Every word, every gesture was so full of meaning, so dramatic...

I can't wait for the next chapter! I LOVE this story so very very VERY much :]:]:]
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Finally we get to know why Jack left her behind! I can certainly understand why he did it, although I do see Elizabeth's POV as well. But he's really in a bad place now that Elizabeth's told him about the baby... did she miscarry if she doesn't have it with her? Or was it in Tortuga with a friend when Jack 'kidnapped' her?

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one, and Jack's response to Elizabeth's revelation.

AMHE
Mrs.SparrowDepp chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
OMG ELizabeth and Jack have a baby. OMG JACK GO AFTER HER. omg WRITE WRITE
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
wow, awesome chapter - very intense - can't wait for more.
Riiko Shea chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
No, Elizabeth! Wait! Haha oh gosh... poor Jack.

Nicely done, update soon!