Reviews for In The Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Really loved this story, and I would love to see a sequel with Sean Murray. You have a very unique writing style. One thing - Michael Weatherly goes strictly by Michael, never Mike. Ever. And yes, I'm that obsessed with NCIS that I know that... once again, nice work!
Freck chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I really hated that ending.
Gale Force chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Hey, everybody

Thanks for the reviews. Much appreciated. But I can tell by my Statistics page that lots of people are jumping from chapter 10 to chapter 12, without going to Chapter 11. I uploaded them both at the same time, perhaps that's where the confusion lies.

The ending will make a lot more sense if you read chapter 11!
Velvet74 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I prefered the first story, but that one is also amazing. :) A great job, and I hope to see you continue these parralel worlds, that is fun
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
That was great! Nice job! :)
diana teo chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Yay,you completed the story! Give yourself a pat on the back! Great job and thanks for a peek into your strange and wacky world!
Tides of Gray chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Great story! You finished it, claps for you! Could there be another sequel ? ?
DaniSJ chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
OMG... This is probably the craziest and funniest fic I've ever read... very original... NCIS with a touch of sci-fi! Good job!
diana teo chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
that McGee made the move and got bashed and Michael had slow reflexes! Still,he made up for it by getting Ziva and Ducky out and getting pics of the Russkies!
Tides of Gray chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
I love this story, and I can't wait to see your updates!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
update soon!
Nello15 chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This is probably one of the strangest NCIS-stories I've read, but I like it! Can't wait to see what happens next.
diana teo chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Another mystery? I hope they're not in more trouble...or maybe I a storyline like this,you're going to keep me guessing till the very end!
hopelovedreams chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I really love reading this story (and the last one)! Such fun and a really original idea! I love all thats happening with the characters please keep going! I can't wait till you post another chapter!
cassierules chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Love Love love! More please! NCIS fans in all dimension love you right now!