Reviews for Her Blessed Prize
iggychan89 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
A story that DOESN'T bash Tea/Anzu? This must be the Apocalypse!

Great story btw, I really enjoyed it.
Tweety00 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I've read many fanfics, but there was not even one that was susesful in making me cry. Until now... You're a hell of a writer! :D
wild-imagination6695 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story, even more so if you kept going :)
But still a GREAT story
dark m00n angel chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This a nice story... I know is a kaiba and tea story but hopefully she ends up with duke...and have a good friendship with kaiba in this story I don't think duke deserve to get hurt... Good job in your story's... Keep it up!:)
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I love all your fics but this particular fic seems to be missing something...
Sweet heart chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
this was so well written

FUCK THEM HATERS WHO ARE SENDING BAD REVIEWS F-U-C-K YOU!
ImJustThatAnimeFan chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
this...was so lovely...i MUST add it to my favorites
facebookshine chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
YOUR PATHETCIYour portrayal of Seto Kaiba and Téa Gardner is painful to read. And it’s not “Tea” it’s Téa. T-E-Y-A. Is it too much to expect that you get her name right? Your writing is a piece of junk. THIS STORY IS SHITJEDA!
facebookshine chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
It's not one of your best works. C'mon, you're much better than this.
Animelover chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Getting sympathy for Eri could’ve portrayed better. Why is Tea confusing her kid? The quality of your writing has fallen.
Animelover chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a piece of junk! Kaiba is so out of character. Tea is a confused demented bitch. Shame on you for writing it.
ahbuggrit chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I enjoyed this a lot. It was quite emotional, especially because Seto was such an asshole... but it was really good. I loved little Eri - she was a greast combination of Téa and Seto. I particularly liked the fact that everything happened gradually, and that Téa didn't go back to Seto (you actually made me like her and Duke :))
shinkumi-Live chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I have to agree with what anon said. But I wont unfavorite you. not now. but please. dont make something like this again. You're a great author, you've proven that by writing

"Seto's day in"

"In the Shadows"

"O' Blessed Child of Mine"

"Along The Way"

and you wrote "Deal With The Devil" well, even though Seto there is so evil.

and more of your stories (actually I reade all of your stories because you're the author of my favorite azureshipping fics.)

but this is an exception.. I just cant picture him here.. I hate to admit it, but this is the worst story you've done.

I hope you're not offended.. and I am sorry.. gomennasai
Iz chasity chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Thx for updating, it's really a great story!
Kahtita chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
OMG, you made a sequel! And it's the best sequel ever! lol

I never really thought about Tea and Duke, but hey, you made it all possible! It's great! I really liked the ending, even if it wasn't with Tea and Seto together (which would be unlikely here) so congratulations!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »