Reviews for Ours to Keep
VriG chapter 1 . 5/9
Agreed. When i had watched that episode, i did think he was talking about Peyton. I think we all thought he was finally going to go after Peyton . It was there since the pilot, that something between them, that we thought he was finally going to go after.
When he went after Brooke, it was a serious WTF moment. Brooke was never a part of his history the way Peyton was. I wanted to slap some sense into Lucas(even though he is one of my fav) at that moment for trying to hide again by going to Brooke's.

So Thanks for writing this fanfic. For righting all the wrongs. And for giving us what oth writers didn't.
Absolutely loved this fic.
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
i loved this story :]]
englishpetal chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Love it! 2x10 was WTF indeed but reading this helps to make it a little better.
simplyme1018 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
My love, this wa G! I loved every min. of it! 2x10 was def. the most WTF OTH MOMENT !EVVEERR! I tend to forget all about season 2 because it makes me bitter lol, but what can you do about it..., except write amazing oneshots like this on how the real moment should have played out lol! I really don't have a favorite part, because I loved all of it especially this;

Like holding hands when no one’s watching.

Like writing silly love notes." Also, I love how he admits that he left to become a better person for her *sigh*,and *SWON* I always enjoy seeing your name in my e-mail because your writing is fantastic, and you write LP so beautiful.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
As always, loved it. This is the way it should have been! Thanks!
yaba chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
you know despite me loving the brucas quite a lot. this is exactly how the episode should've ended. It caused Brooke unnecessary heartache and Peyton and Jake still didn't work out, so like this should've definitely been how the episode should've played out! I love how you write leyton, in your stories lucas is completely redeemed and forgiven for his asshole ways on the show, and despite peyton being vulnerable, she's still strong and lovely in your stories. Great work :)

Yana
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Katie, I loved it. Thanks for the little bit of recognition, but it totally isn't needed.

Clearly we feel the same way about 2x10 and season 2 in general. A huge WTF moment, but this was by far the best scene we got, if only it played out this way. One of my favorite parts;

Like holding hands when no one’s watching.

Like writing silly love notes."

The entire thing was beautiful and you wrote it wonderfully. I hope to see more from you soon love!
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great Job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Nice, love the Leyton, though in my own opinion, there was a certain charm to Jeyton. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOVE it. This is how that episode should have gone...
desrm chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Love, you already know this but it totally made my night. I'm so glad I told you to write this, lol. Ah, it was just what I expected and more.

I love that you kept the scenes from the episode, as much as it pains me to watch them, you wrote them so well! First off: "she steps forward into his welcoming arms. And for a second it feels like home.

Like holding hands when no one’s watching.

Like writing silly love notes."

That was SO 321. I could see and feel it all. Amazing.

Nathan is my hero. We all know that he was talking about Peyton, Mark included. "He prays to God that Lucas knows he’s talking about Peyton." hell yes. I'm sure he was seriously thinking this on the show. Nathan should have smacked Lucas for the biggest WTF moment in OTH history. Anyways, enough with my bitterness!

On to the best part... I LOVE that it was Lucas to show up when Peyton was talking to Rick. In my mind, this is how it happened.

LP talking it through... amazing. That little bit of angst before the happy ending was just so THEM. It's just awesome how much you have them down to a T, love! Wow.

The "I'm done hiding my heart from you."/"I'm in love with you Peyton..." Sa-woon! I literally sighed out loud when he said that. That is the real Lucas.

This is exactly what should have been done and what was needed to fix that craptastic episode. It was perfect, KZ! Thank you and ILY!
singsongsung chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Biggest WTF moment in OTH history is right...

You wrote it the way it should have gone. Made me tear up a little...you write oneshots so very, very well.
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Beautifully written. Would have been amazing to see this happen on the show, and you're absolutely right when you say that 2.10 was the worst episode and that he should have definetly gone to Peyton, someone whose a complete idiot would even know that, but since it didn't happen what can one do. I loved how you wrote it all out, and even though you haven't seen the episodes more then once you remember every detail with almost perfection. It was amazing. But as nice it was, I love the journey that the two of them took on the show. To me it just seemed to show that despite being far away from each other for so long, in the end they're meant to be together. If it would've happened like this, it might have seen too easy and who knows then maybe in season 3 Lucas & Peyton would've been together and in season 4 Lucas & Brooke. I shudder when i just think that. So as beautiful as this was, I loved the way it actually happened.

I love the way you wrote this, and I can't wait for more work from you.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Amazing job. I love all your work
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I dug it but once I read about Jake and the pic, well it made my heart swoon towards Jeyton but it was a sweet story.