Reviews for Broken
inuyashaloverforlife chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Are you gonna continue this or finish this soon? I'm really wondering what's gonna ha happen.
Inuyasha's Reincarnation15 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Well...that was something.
Its a really good story, don't get me wrong, but kagome...being pregnant?
That broke my heart.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Please oh lease continue this story
katieykat chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
oh my goodness this is a powerful story. i can not wait to read more.
Ashley chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :) That's soooo sweet! :)
Ashley chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Hey this is a great story, and I have some questions! Is Kagome positive for STD's too? Did that pill that Naraku (spelling?) give her have something to do with her getting pregnant? Is Kagome gonna tell her friends in the feudal era...that includes Shippo (he's gonna recognize her belly getting bigger) that she's pregnant? What about her friends in the present, including Hojo, about her being pregnant? Is Kagome gonna tell Hojo she has a boyfriend, Inuyasha (If Kagome does... how is she gonna explain who he is?)? Is the guy who raped her gonna find out she's pregnant with his child (he's a stalker... right? so he should be able to find out)? If he does find out will he confront her about being pregnant, and in a result of confronting her, will the cops get him or maybe Inuyasha get him? Sota is gonna have learn what "rape" means to know why Kagome is pregnant and why this is a terrible thing.

Sorry for so many questions, I'm just always asking questions :), Hope you can answer all of them in the next chapter!
Ashley chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
This reminds me of Koga!
Puppylove7 chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
For some reason I kind of expected you to make her pregnant in the end and to be totally truthful, it can make things more interesting in the long run. Anyways, this was a good chapter and I look forward to the next update.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Drama is great! Loved the chapter.
InuyashasFieryInuyashasyokai chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Hello there , I just wanted to tell you that I love your story and so look forward reading more, so please continue soon..

Inuyashas Youkai
Kuroneko388 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Another great chapter.

And I like sympathetic Kikyou better.
Puppylove7 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Nic chapter. I liked it quite a bit. I'm glad that you finally got around to updating again. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
I really liked this chapter. I just hope he tells kagome about his talk with kikyo or she might doubt him. Especialy if Naraku wants to break her. And she does have to go back to the doctor in a week, well less now.

Oh, and will Soata ever figure out what rape is? I mean knowing kids today if they don't know something all they half to do is google it. Or ask a friend. Can't wait for you next one.
Kuroneko388 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I thought Sota didn't know what rape was.

It might also b the same for Shippo not knowing either. So very hurt is the way to go with him.

As for pregnant, most times it takes more than once to get a girl pregnant, unless they're close to ovulating.
Kuroneko388 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Hmm I'm not so sure she would've accepted his kiss this soon. Most rape victims wouldn't want a guy to touch them so soon.