Reviews for Together
NamiNavigator chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Aaww... Cute ending. I loved the comment Kiba made on the A rank mission. This story was really great, and I loved the bit with the jounin in Rice.
mysterybeauty chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
love your story

:)!
jastroyer chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
i have to say that seemed very well thought out and its good that it was a mixture of romance and action. good job
Malkavian-Rocker chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
I only rarely write reviews, and you might have actually forgotten about this story, but in this case I felt I had to. I really have to say that this story and its prequel are definitely among the best Naruto Fanfics I have read so far. I particularly like the fact that, while Naruto is a lot more mature than he is during the anime/manga, there is still a lot of the original knucklehead in the mix (referring in particular to garbage prank). And bringing the Konoha 12 in like you have is just a wonderful topping. Great story, honestly.
Dudtheman chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
LOL!
luvtoshi chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful story. Again, the way you've grouped the friend is very touching. And I had great laughs with the humour touches.

Great work!
funkymoinkey chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
OMG i followed this story since it came out and its FRICKIN AMAZING
it took me 3 rereads to make me review
this story is was funny and serious and I really liked Sasuke in this story and that's hard to do
I deffinently think u should make a sequel mabye revolving around their kid or maybe Sasuke finaly settling down but idk, anyways this was such a good story and u should MAKE A SEQUEL
Sarame Uchiha chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
It's so cool how you wound your way to "This Woman's Work" even though you wrote that one before this one. great job. and I didn't have to wait for hulu to satisfy you. lolz
Captain Jasmine Vanity chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
uh...okay, i'm kinda really out of the Naruto world right now. is Naruto ACTUALLY Tsunade's little brother, of was she just calling him that? or did you add it in, Uzumakisunspydr?

but its a really good story!
peachymomotaro chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
And thus, it ends. It was wonderful. Expect to hear more from me when the next story appears! (But you knew that already, lol.)
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Wow, there's a website that lets you watch all that Stargate? "Indeed" Ah, Stargate, good times... Ah at this point I should probably say something profound... Nothing comes to mind... To that end, I shall say, good show!

(What the hell was that? That's a cop-out and you know it!)

(Easy there! Alright? I'll do it a little better...)

Ahem, glad to see this come to fruition! A bit anti-climactic, but there's nothing wrong with that now and then. Sometimes you just gotta' shoot your way out the front door. You know, mix up it up a little bit? Better, stronger, faster... Better...

Aren't time loops fun? (wow, that was random) Alright before I ramble on here too much more. You are a talented writer and I do hope you continue to be so. And now I must NERD OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT! (echo, you see)

(That really wasn't any better...)

(No, but you gotta admit that it was entertaining.)

(I suppose...)
Terms2k1 chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
BRAVO! GREAT STORY! 10/5!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Great story.

Followed the beginning to end. The chapter where he got to say his last goodbyes to his father was well written, it would've been nice to do a small omake showing him in the afterlife and finding Kushina arguing with Jiraiya.

Glad to see the story end on a good note.
tosakuai chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
Great ending to your story. I didn't think you would have it wrapped up that nicely and had expected two more chapters, but you did it. I liked the Gaara fluff and I always like how you manage to incorporate every member of the 12 into the story if only a little bit in this chapter. I think Naruto's new look was rather interesting. I didn't initially picture his teeth that long, but it could work.

Baby, how exciting! Of course I've read the other story, so I look forward to the new one when you start it.

I was bumbed that Tora is gone. Oh well, maybe the new cat will do the same thing. Mwahahaha ;)
Aotrs Commander chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
An excellent story, thank you. I shall look foward to the continuation. Keep up the good work.