Reviews for Together
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
The who?
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Come on Naruto. Prank of the year, and you don't even take your best friend along?
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
It's like Sasuke has become self aware of how things work in this series.
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
First chapter and this is already going in my favorites.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
WOW this story is amazing. I love every detail that you provide into the story. Please update this story by adding more chapters. Into the story NaruSaku forever.
NamiNavigator chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Aaww... Cute ending. I loved the comment Kiba made on the A rank mission. This story was really great, and I loved the bit with the jounin in Rice.
mysterybeauty chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
love your story

:)!
jastroyer chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
i have to say that seemed very well thought out and its good that it was a mixture of romance and action. good job
Malkavian-Rocker chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
I only rarely write reviews, and you might have actually forgotten about this story, but in this case I felt I had to. I really have to say that this story and its prequel are definitely among the best Naruto Fanfics I have read so far. I particularly like the fact that, while Naruto is a lot more mature than he is during the anime/manga, there is still a lot of the original knucklehead in the mix (referring in particular to garbage prank). And bringing the Konoha 12 in like you have is just a wonderful topping. Great story, honestly.
Dudtheman chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
LOL!
luvtoshi chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful story. Again, the way you've grouped the friend is very touching. And I had great laughs with the humour touches.

Great work!
funkymoinkey chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
OMG i followed this story since it came out and its FRICKIN AMAZING
it took me 3 rereads to make me review
this story is was funny and serious and I really liked Sasuke in this story and that's hard to do
I deffinently think u should make a sequel mabye revolving around their kid or maybe Sasuke finaly settling down but idk, anyways this was such a good story and u should MAKE A SEQUEL
Sarame Uchiha chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
It's so cool how you wound your way to "This Woman's Work" even though you wrote that one before this one. great job. and I didn't have to wait for hulu to satisfy you. lolz
Captain Jasmine Vanity chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
uh...okay, i'm kinda really out of the Naruto world right now. is Naruto ACTUALLY Tsunade's little brother, of was she just calling him that? or did you add it in, Uzumakisunspydr?

but its a really good story!
peachymomotaro chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
And thus, it ends. It was wonderful. Expect to hear more from me when the next story appears! (But you knew that already, lol.)