Reviews for Changing Times
Aivlyz chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I really liked this and the way you wrote it! Good job! 8'D
Bastet Goddess chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Yay! Everything worked out!
Peonywinx chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Okay, that was a good read. Scratch that, it was a great read! Great enough to earn it a spot on my favourites list (and that's not easy to do - I'm quite picky when it comes to favouriting stories). Bravo! I agree with you, time traveling is a pain. Makes you think, though, doesn't it? If you know something because a future someone came back in time to tell you, and you know that something in the future because he told you, which event came first? Man, I'm confusing myself.

Again, wonderful story. Hope to read more from you!
mednin chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
A disney ending! :) I like it!
mednin chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Awwww, a happy family :)
mednin chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I can't really blame Kevin, he misses his Gwen :(
mednin chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
All the characters are in character, no OCCness, perfect :)
mednin chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Ben and Paradox are really smart. It's a good idea for Kevin to be angry and can't see things as clearly since he loves Gwen. Good chapter.
mednin chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I'm pretty sure that Kevin could still kick a-s-s even WITHOUT transforming.
mednin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
haha this gave me an idea that what would happen if Gwen and Julie forced the guys to go shoe shopping with them?
Watch2muchtv chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Great story ! It was a nice story from start to finish !
Jinky chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
That's a cute ending. Keep writing (Ok, I know I spelled that wrong!)
Jinky chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
"“Ahem,” Paradox said from behind him, “It would probably be more prudent to push the button on the side, and then the face of the chronoporter. But that’s just this one time traveler’s suggestion.”" Another great quote from the great, um, sarcastic Paradox!
Jinky chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
First thing I want to say is... I KNEW IT! I knew it was Kevin all along and...

"“Yes, because I’m so sure that’s something he’ll agree to,” Paradox said sarcastically." best sarcasm from Paradox ever!
Jinky chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I think it's Kevin; a future Kevin. Who's with me?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »