Reviews for Detective Comics
They call me Bruce chapter 8 . 8/28
Great fanfic, fella.
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Great update to the series. Not only a Superwoman mentioning, but a cameo of the infamous Arkham Asylum.

I truly cannot wait to view your take on the World's Finest team, the dynamic duo and the Bat usual gallery of villains.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one. :)
They call me Bruce chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Nice work here, fella.
They call me Bruce chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Nice work with the fanfic.
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this my friend is a epic story!

please keep it up!
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Loved the chapter. Nice original character.
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Great work here, fella. It's good more people are giving you credit for your work.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Once again another great story and great introductions for the Commisioner and to the Batarangs and smoke bombs gadgets. :D

I must say that the Bat surely made a name for herself within the criminal underworld. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series as it would be interesting to see what other Bat-foes and Bat-tales you have planned for the future. ;)
BlackCapricornDay chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow! Loved it! The 1940s setting was really interesting, especially considering it's based on an actual DC comic from that time period. It was great to see some expressions from that time period - would really like to see more of that to get more of the "feel" of the period. Also, having the Bat as a woman is a really cool idea, especially considering it's the 1940s and as a "dame," she probably wouldn't be able to become a police officer, even if she wanted to. I'm hoping to see reinterpretations of other characters. Write more!
n9voc chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great stuff! I love your gender swapping "take" on some of our most beloved heros. How you keep more than one series going (as you are) and still write at the high quality level that you do is a mystery to me. However, I am very glad you are gifted with this talent. Excellent!

'nuff said
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Here we go again. :)

This was a nice retelling of Batman's first appearance in comics from a female Point of view. :D

I must say though when are we to meet the Robin of this world or a team up with Superwoman ? :)

All this plus, the Catwoman or Catman of this world within the next issue. :D

Please keep up the good work on making these great stories as they are all an interesting read. ;)