Reviews for Gambit
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Just as I thought, the inclusion of the rape and rape torture were not only trashy but definitely unnecessary. Choosing to use rape to add angst and drama to a story is a cheap and lazy way to write. Choosing to use rape to add angst and drama to a story is a symptom of pro-rape-culture.

All this time I thought Eric had a bond with Pam who I thought was his child. I had thought that the Maker/Child bond would be felt by both the Maker and the Child. Can Eric not sense or feel his bond with Pam? Is he so weak that he can't locate her by the bond they are said to have in both the books and the show? What did you do with the bond between Eric and HIS CHILD?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
Sookie must be planning on leaving Eric because she doesn't bother talking to him at all anymore.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Ah, so we're gearing up for the unnecessary rape-used-as-plot-device portion of the program. Cheap of you, writer, very cheap of you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Why didn't Sookie just read Rasul's mind?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
"Implied sexual violence" is rape; call it by what it is. And no, it's not a "plot element" - sexual violence is never anything but a cheap plot DEVICE employed by lazy writers who want to add angst and drama and choose to go the lazy route to get it.
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Sookie has quite the deceptive mind, but she uses it for good.
lzdiva4 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Now that was a satisfying conclusion. Instead of arguing about what needed to be done, Sookie just called together her troops and took care of business. Re-reading your stories has been an excellent decision.
lzdiva4 chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I love the way you've mixed up the character's personalities. I usually love Rasul, but this time he's bad. Victor is being helpful. Russell is always a toss-up, so its no surprise he's bad. You're really keeping us on our toes.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Is Victor really trying to help? So used to him being a bad guy that I find it hard to believe. You've definitely got me intrigued.
MiniLover chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Great story! So many twists and turns! Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Well, this is an interesting turn of events! What is Rasul up to? Can't wait to find out!
wolfeagle chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Transformation. Love love this story.
wolfeagle chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Wow
wolfeagle chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Ofcourse ,they went. Especially sin e the tiger would ha ego acknowledge the marriage.
wolfeagle chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Holy moly that was intensely cool.