Reviews for Twilight: A Musical Parody
This was really funny!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
update plz
Bookworm2795 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I LOOVEE how you used "Blood" from MCR (a song I totally love.) And that was HILARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing. you really got the characters emotions well!
EdwardLover4Ever chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I think you should do one song per chapter or something like that and like put more lines, that they say I mean because most of this is just songs. And plz dont take that in an offensive way I dont mean it in any rude way. Infact, I like what You've done. Although it could be better, but I know for a fact that it would be hard for me. And its not the stupidest thing I've read. I also think you might like So Much Better from Legally Blonde the Musical. I'm not really sure if you would but yeah. lolz. I like what You've done to Good Morning, Baltimore, yeah its pretty weird, cuz like right b4 I got on here I was listening to that song cuz I have the soundtrack and I was singing Good Morning Forks lolz. And I just happen to read your Twilight Musical Parody. :))
Better.Late.Than.Ever chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
i like it so far its cool!

*Blood, blood, blood*
maiipie chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
:D I really like it!
yarmimichica chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Love this story! very funny. Twilight, and broadway are my two favorite things also :)
AmeeCullen chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
HAHAHA. This was really funny. I love Jessica in this play. "My b()()bs are bigger! " LOL
vintagette chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
hahaha you should use a song from Spring Awakening for all the angst-y things

good job, I wouldn't have had the patience to do this :)
Elphabella1122 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
nice...Reminds me of Wicked in a way ( I love wicked)
anniexdahling chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
kudos

Your story brought tears of joy to my eyes

I couldn't stop laughing.

It's completely fantastic, I can't wait for the next chapter.
americnxidiot chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Ooh ooh do "Light My Candle" from RENT for the first biology talking scene.

Or if you could find a way to work "La Vie Cullen (Boheme)" in there somewhere that'd be hilarious.

Of course there are so many fantastic songs. "Do You Here The People Sing" from Les Mis comes to mind.

This is hilarious. Great work :)
kidom185 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
BAHAHA! I am loving this!

I would so love to do this with my drama class XD It'd be hilarious!

Well done!
Cavriola chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I thought the beginning was kind of... a little... boring?, but I like the latest chapter. It's gotten wittier. I especially liked the dialogue and the "oh, bloody, bloody hell" part. :D
llg5437 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
LMFAO! your chorus of edward singing is hilarious!