Reviews for Meaning Of Love
defrantz chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Wow - this was a good story. Was this to be the end - I guess maybe since it's been so long since you've written anything else on it. I do hope that sometime you will come back to in and write some more.
defrantz chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
This was a good chapter. Glad I found this story! I love it! Yes, I did think it was Lucas, but knew better. I'm going to keep reading - it's great!
Lerrinus chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
Wahh! poor Bridger for getting socked in the eye *ow*, poor Lucas for everything that has happened so far and poor Lucas who's gonna be kept away from Dayna. :-(

*sniffle* Sad chapter!
Angeldickens chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
Where is the rest of the story? Please finish.
Cat chapter 15 . 7/9/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story.
Cat chapter 15 . 7/9/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story.
Refur chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
Argh! Patterson is such an arsehole! I want to jump on his head. Please tell me there’ll be a happy ending? I feel so sorry for Lucas!
As for the story generally, it has some nice suspense, and although your English obviously isn’t perfect, I have to say I’m pretty impressed given that you’re a non-native speaker. There’s a few places where you repeat a word or a phrase unnecessarily, which would be fairly easy to put right. I like your Ben very much – he’s so sweet! And it’s about as ELF as they come! You’re one sick puppy : ). Keep up the good work!
Refur x
TeacherTam chapter 15 . 5/5/2004
Wow. Please finish your story. I'm really intrigued.
TeacherTam chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
Please continue. It's so sad to see a good beginning that is never finished.
Diana chapter 15 . 1/26/2004
I only could say:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue the story, i really really want to know how it is going on with Lucas and Dayna. And please let this "son of a bitch Lawrence Wolenczak" die!
Lucas and Dayna should marry, not yet, but in the future, like Jesse hat shown it to Lucas, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it end like this, but please continue as soon as possible.
Greetings Diana
takana chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I think your stuff is great you know I love your mind!
Frankie McStein chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
I can NOT wait for the next chapter. Seriously. Not at all. Don't make me wait!
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
I'd say it's about time, but that would be too blunt.

What the heck...

It's about time, ;) !

So when is the next chapter?
sara chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
ah! you cant leave it like that!

more more more...and what's this about an epilogue...that's just the end of this story right...then you'll right the next part...right *desperate look* RIGHT!
Cadnobach chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
Oh, that's so sad, I can't believe Dayna's parents can think like that. Mrs. Patterson's character is really well written though.

Looking forward to the next update, hope you have time to write it soon.

Cadi.