Reviews for This Wasn't Even Fun The First Time Around
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/10
Nice trip back to the early days of Castiel and a good extrapolation of the kinds of things that Cas could interrupt Dean doing with his sudden appearances.
CD9800 chapter 1 . 7/2
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards June
Humorous, realistic and fast-paced. A wonderful story showing the difference between the brothers, and between humans and angels.
Thank you for writing such a marvellous story
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/1
SPN Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review: I loved this story. I don't often enjoy reading stories that have Castiel in them, but you absolutely nailed this one - kudos to you. Dean's attitude to his sudden appearances was the best part.
kandilyn chapter 1 . 6/24
Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review June,

You have Cas down pat. His disregard for personal space. Everything flows smoothly from one to another. Very enjoyable. Thank you.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ya gotta love Cas. He's clueless...Great job, these were hilarious!
CrazyGirlMe chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ah good ol Dean and Cas moments that ain't paired like a lot of the happenings on here : ) Thank you so much.

Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
My favourite is the first one, especially this: "I have to get dressed. I do all my world-saving with my clothes on." lol :D
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
LOL good one
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Poor Dean!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008

this like was seriously so funny. especially cas appering when dean was in the shower.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Bwuahahahahaha, hilarious situations to get interupted by Castiel (although not from Sam and Dean's POV, I guess). LOL

The first and the third parts were my favourites of the whole bunch. Yet all were very entertaining. *grin*
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ah *giggles* Pure win. Loved it. Fave-ing it. Alert-ing you. Awesome. Your oblivious-Castiel and dryhumor-Dean are priceless.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
jenny chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This was nice and fun! I like!
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/14/2008