Reviews for Hold the Blackberry!
Stefani.Marie09 chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
hahaha that's funny, the author note at the beginning says appt new year and I just started reading this chapter at 12:22am from Indiana on 1-1-2018 hahaha. happy new year!
Fire and Ice 22 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
amazing story I absolutely loved it!
lana chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
where is the ending?
and why is it rated M?
Inactiveaccount1111111 chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
lol awesome story!
OPatron chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I can easily say that this was the best fashionista imprint I've ever read about. Smart, witty, and absolutely charming. Great job!
NSTS chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
One of the favourites!
team-twilight95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
"It's called survival of the fittest. If you're stupid enough to walk alone into a dark alley, maybe it's better you don't reproduce"

i love this quote! lol great story so farrr
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
omg ur sooo funny! and a great writer! i love you!
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
wow aweseome story...good luck in the future...:D
McEistheCoolest chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Wow I really love the story so far! You bullied me into leaving a comment. I love the character depth of Maggie, which is so rare on fanfiction. I also really enjoy the humor. Can't wait to finish reading...
vagabondzombie chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
This is awesome... XD... I Love Seth! Team Seth FTW! XD
Tess chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
I LOVED your story!

it was well-written, funny, had a flavor of drama. everything a good story needs!

xo

Tess
giylove17 chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
AWESOMELY AWESOME
Nudist.on.the.beach chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Love it so far xDD

]
Ish Cat chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
aw. That was down-right adorable! And you know what my favorite part is? The fact that she went to college and actually full-filled her dreams and didn't stay rooted in La Push forever. I love imprint stories, and I get that their love is supposed to be unbareable yadayadayada, but she needs to stay somewhat true to herself. So thanks for writing a tad more femenistic imprint story. haha. LOVED IT!

Cat