Reviews for Trade
amuto1 chapter 1 . 1/31
i like your story alot if you get the chance i would love to read more
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I love new takes on spiderman! It is really amazing what some people can come up with. I hope you come back and finish this story. Its too good to not complete.
amuto1 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
this is really good are you going to keep on updating or is this the end of the story
Nevyn chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
You are overly cautious with your ratings. Nothing in this warranted anything more thang a PG rating. Death and the Goblin was maybe R but only because of the rape element.
Very good start! This was a lot if fun to read even though it was very sad. Hopefully things turn out well in the end.
PhyscoBtch chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Any chance of an update cause i really love this story and cant wait to find out what happens next this is my fav harry/peter fic and i really hope you finish it please update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Wow, that certainly is an interesting twist. Peter's going to become an anti-hero or something of the sort. I can't wait to see how you play that out.
recyclablefoxx chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
oh shit oh shit oh shit this is so AWESOMe
pinkperson chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Any chance of an update? :P I'm liking it so far...
NobodyIsWhoIAm chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
WOO! Go Pete! Love it, love it, and, oh yeah, LOVE IT!Hope to read more _
mareine chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
This is cool! I've never read a spiderman fanfic before! (And watch that mutant spider bite Harry instead, that would be crazy!) Update soon! :)
asm613 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
it's hard to imagine the loving and understanding aunt and uncle being so offended and hateful of peter's choice in partners. the specter thing said he was going to change things from the bite on- so it shouldn't have changed the aunt and uncle's personalities or outlook, etc...and uncle ben (in spirit) wanted him to be a spandex wearing web slinger, swinging to and fro around new york- that's not very far from being gay.

i like the story very much so far. the dialog and characterization of peter and harry- i like that very much as well.

thanks for sharing
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
You're my best friend, right?" - And boyfriend.

I like the "wife" talking.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Iron Man was fighting something in the middle of the road." He omitted the part about him running over into an alley for some reason and trying to take off his clothes before catching himself and continuing on his way. - Lol moment.
Viviane Renard chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I love your plots, they're always so fascinating! It's really interesting to read your opinion on how Peter would have turned out if he didn't Spider-Man. It's so bizarre, and yet fits the story, to have Peter declaring revenge on Iron Man. Without all those years of struggling with the identity of Spider-Man, he is much less forgiving of super heroes. (However, it seems that the caped crusader will make a comeback, if that mutant spider clinging to him is any indicator).
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I don't normally do a review halfway through a story, but I wanted to highlight this one line...

"Sorry I'm late," Peter puffed. "There was a big crash on the way over. Iron Man was fighting something in the middle of the road." He omitted the part about him running over into an alley for some reason and trying to take off his clothes before catching himself and continuing on his way.

It was just absolutely perfect. It was humorous, revealing of the influence of the alternative Peter on this Peter, and shows how Peter is now just a pedestrian now. I'm glad to see Iron Man...I love how your stories can do crossovers so skillfully...so much of the comics is crossovers now, it's hard to not have superheroes running amuck in comics of other heroes.